:::[Official] [SUPER BOWL XLVII] San Francisco 49ers. vs. Baltimore Ravens @ Mercedez-Benz Superdome

Moss needs to retire in order for niners to win a superbowl.. Just take a look at Bettis and Ray.
Im a 49er but i wanted to see ravens win, and they totally deserved this.
As for the niners, always next year for this talented team.

People calling others Haters because of Ray Lewis are lacking common sense.

It's not the fact that Ray believes in god and praises him, it's the fact that Ray Lewis believes that God or any other higher power cares about a football game or the way he ends his career. Using religion to fuel his ego/career, it's the same thing Tebow does. God didn't make the Ravens win, the Ravens won because they played the better game.

Well deserved for the Ravens, Big brother out smarted little brother.

Moss needs to retire in order for niners to win a superbowl.. Just take a look at Bettis and Ray.
Im a 49er but i wanted to see ravens win, and they totally deserved this.
As for the niners, always next year for this talented team.

You not a 9er. Dont even fix your lips to say that in real life!

Coming from a neutral (ish) fan this is my biggest problem with football in general. I don't know how you derive any sense of accomplishment from the win really.

They prep for 2 weeks work all season to get to that point.....and the game is decided basically on a blown call. I would say i wanted the ravens to win more then the 9ers but crabtree was held. It was blatant. Its hard for me to look at the game and not feel cheated. I walked away from the game feeling like welp the ravens won this one....good thing they got that call on fourth and goal. Not saying well the ravens won this one they crushed the other team and deserved it.

Between the power outage...and the bad officiating at the end....the game was ok. Sorry for being a downer. Congrads to bmore i guess the city was going crazy last night.

Coming from a neutral (ish) fan this is my biggest problem with football in general. I don't know how you derive any sense of accomplishment from the win really.

They prep for 2 weeks work all season to get to that point.....and the game is decided basically on a blown call. I would say i wanted the ravens to win more then the 9ers but crabtree was held. It was blatant. Its hard for me to look at the game and not feel cheated. I walked away from the game feeling like welp the ravens won this one....good thing they got that call on fourth and goal. Not saying well the ravens won this one they crushed the other team and deserved it.

Between the power outage...and the bad officiating at the end....the game was ok. Sorry for being a downer. Congrads to bmore i guess the city was going crazy last night.

Blah Blah Blah i hope everyone in Bel Air makes your day uncomfortable.

Last edited:
I don't know you can't nip pick every little call. You gotta let them play. And the ball landed 5 yards out of bounds it's not like it was a catchable ball

View media item 250706
Haha jk but all in all I'm happy the ravens won. Good for the HomeTeam. Both teams really played their *** es off. Very exciting game til the very end. Honestly it was a few no calls throughout the game on both ends. Look forward to big things for the 49ers next year you better believe. Until then, #RAVENSNATION

Last edited:
Some REAL questionable playcalling by Jim Harbaugh.

NO ONE can cover Vernon Davis. The fact they went away from him for such a long period of time is a head-scratcher.

Also, If Ngata is out of the game, RUN EVERYTHING UP THE GUT. Why not exploit that?

Where was the Kap run in the crunch? With Ngata out, he would have scored w/ ease. Give them the pistol look...SMH.

Crabtree was interfering and so was the DB. You can't call that, and I'm glad the refs didn't. They let the boys play ALL NIGHT. There were more than a few instances where PFs should have been issued, but they weren't. I though the refs were fair across the board.

Congrats to the Ravens. REAL happy that Ed Reed got his ring to cap his HOF career. He's the best I've EVER seen.

Ravens fans, enjoy hearing about the refs for the next 10 years and this championship. :lol: People get over it so quick :rolleyes

Blah Blah Blah i hope everyone in Bel Air makes your day uncomfortable.

Not trying to rustle your jimmies fam. I am happy for the ravens, i do live in ravens country. Its just a criticism of the NFL as a whole really. From a neutral fans standpoint the product the NFL put on last night left me feeling really impartial (other then beyonce lol which was awesome).

Might as well give the reffs a ring too
laugh.gif

Idk why Niners fans are mad, well I can see why. Yeah I think Crabtree was held, but he also pushed off on the DB's helmet a bit at the end which I think made them not call anything. Had he not pushed off a bit at the end, it would have made it blatantly obvious and they would have had no choice but to throw the flag. Other than that, Niner fans shouldn't cry so much. I-on the other hand, am a Jets fan. How do you think I'm feeling right now? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom