:::[Official] [SUPER BOWL XLVII] San Francisco 49ers. vs. Baltimore Ravens @ Mercedez-Benz Superdome

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMG

This game is gonna be real interesting to say the least.

I expect flaco to pick on those 9ers DBs with Q and Smith.

Rest is pretty much interesting

Funny thing is my boy is a 9ers fan and said the ravens are gonna win because they are on some destiny **** with ray and reed leaving

No he's not.

Tony G first, Ray/Reed next :evil:

Last edited:
It's only been a day and I'm already tired of this brother vs brother storyline.

How about Gore, Moss, or Willis chasing that first ring?

:pimp: Still surreal the 49ers are back in the SB. Feels especially sweet after enduring those crappy teams for the past ten years.

This time leading up to the game is going to be brutal. Might as well start making Superbowl plans.

I respect that! I definitely wanna book a super bowl package as well, but the price is out of this world, lol. 

I'll be in New Orleans. My work is going to get me tickets... probably be in the nosebleeds but who cares!
laugh.gif
...was around 5k x3 for airfair, hotel and other stuff...bringing my moms
laugh.gif
(huge niners fan and has been to so many games with me) & my older cousin who is like a brother to me. Me and him have also been to so many Niners games together, he brought me to my first game, this is a lil different, but I can't imagine not going with out either of them.

I figure, it's been 18 years since the last one....could be another 18 until the next one...ya never know......but, me and my wife just had our first baby girl on Dec.28th, shes only a couple weeks old and I hate leaving her....my wife understands tho, she wishes she could go too, but the baby is still a lil young for her first plane ride...
laugh.gif

Anyone else on NT going to the game?

and since this is NT....either my all red Diamond Turf 2's or 49ers color SC Trainer Bo Jacksons will def. be worn in NO.
laugh.gif

Last month I flew home to Cali to visit my old hometown and see one of my friends I grew up with. The purpose of the trip was the Dolphins playin in San Fran, and she's a season ticket holder. Well, she just won the season ticket holder lottery, and is now able to get tickets to the Super Bowl for face value and go to the game without paying a billion dollars. :wow:

I have no idea how that works, how many lottery winners are there for the season ticket holders? Another friend of ours has never won the ticket lottery and he's been goin for over 15 years. :lol:

How much?

:lol:...was around 5k x3 for airfair, hotel and other stuff...bringing my moms :lol: (huge niners fan and has been to so many games with me) & my older cousin who is like a brother to me. Me and him have also been to so many Niners games together, he brought me to my first game, this is a lil different, but I can't imagine not going with out either of them.

I figure, it's been 18 years since the last one....could be another 18 until the next one...ya never know......but, me and my wife just had our first baby girl on Dec.28th, shes only a couple weeks old and I hate leaving her....my wife understands tho, she wishes she could go too, but the baby is still a lil young for her first plane ride...:lol:

Anyone else on NT going to the game?

and since this is NT....either my all red Diamond Turf 2's or 49ers color SC Trainer Bo Jacksons will def. be worn in NO. :lol:

Congrats on the baby dude. Enjoy tthe game. :nthat:

Last edited:
What are some good spots in the bay area to watch the game at? mainly in sf?

and yeah, Ray Lewis doesn't deserve another one after the 2000 incident. Sorry to bring it up, but its true :x

Go Niners !

This should have been a repeat of last years Superbowl if only Evans held on to that ball in the endzone or Cundiff made that field goal , and Kyle Williams didn't muff and fumble :smh:

Have fun to whoever is going i would drop the cash if i had it. This is going to be a legendary game , I cant wait. :pimp:

where is everyone watching the game at? we should have a nt summit / superbowl party.

pulling for neither team i see san taking this

rcks2sactown whats the deal with ur avy?  he boogies like me.....NOT. A. SINGLE. DAMN.  GIVEN.

What are some good spots in the bay area to watch the game at? mainly in sf?

and yeah, Ray Lewis doesn't deserve another one after the 2000 incident. Sorry to bring it up, but its true :x

Pete's / Pedro's probably gonna be crazy.

im excited for the game, should be a great match up, honestly for me i can go with either team, id like to see ray lewis get a ring on his way out of the game, Same for randy Moss, id like to see him get a ring on his way out. 2 future HOF

was just noticing how ever since super bowl XLV every single super bowl logo has been the same :x it's all generic....why can't it be different. i remember in 90's how cool the logos were :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom