:::[Official] [SUPER BOWL XLVII] San Francisco 49ers. vs. Baltimore Ravens @ Mercedez-Benz Superdome

The Dallas Mavericks 2011 championship parade was crowded, it was 104 degrees and it was one of the best days of my life.

Its the best feeling you can have as a fan its your celebration.

Last edited:
I rewatched and must say great no call at the end. Didn't see any contact.
you mean you didn't see any contact that warranted a penalty? cause there was definitely some contact. but I agree. it was the right no-call. worst case, it was 50/50.

it happens a lot in end-of-game situations in any sport. it's like game point in pickup ball. you just hope it's natural physicality and not someone taking advantage of the situation.

that said, as a coach you should take that into account and instead call a play where unpenalized aggressiveness is not going to hurt you. run it or draw up a play where you drill in the pass. don't loft a fade or jump ball.

you mean you didn't see any contact that warranted a penalty? cause there was definitely some contact. but I agree. it was the right no-call. worst case, it was 50/50.

it happens a lot in end-of-game situations in any sport. it's like game point in pickup ball. you just hope it's natural physicality and not someone taking advantage of the situation.

that said, as a coach you should take that into account and instead call a play where unpenalized aggressiveness is not going to hurt you. run it or draw up a play where you drill in the pass. don't loft a fade or jump ball.

He's Trollin :lol: :lol:

How many people showed at the pudding parade?

When the topic went from, SF will be champs, to SF was robbed, to your parade sucked.......

YOU MAD

He's Trollin :lol: :lol:
lol.

I guess it should be expected. it's human nature. if you lose a close game, you will always, always look for excuses to make yourself feel better.

^^^ pretty much. I'm still waiting for the classic " we weren't even playing foreal", or "we didn't even care".... :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom