OFFICIAL SUPREME FW/15 THREAD: Week 2 - Dr. Martens Collab

Status
Not open for further replies.

S hoodie is clean but I'm passing.
thats cuz your broke 
laugh.gif

how much is that S hoody gonna resell for?

im moving to a new spot in the city and changed my address on my debit card, so in order to test out the change and it affecting my cop tomorrow I go to Sup and buy some accessories (boxers, white tees, keychain knife) and my card gets declined at Sup

im dreading tomorrow if I get that error message tomorrow morning pham 

STILL No shipping email for me from last thursdays order smh.

Confirmed my order over the phone today. Looks like they are really behind. Preme shipping blows 
sick.gif

how much is that S hoody gonna resell for?

im moving to a new spot in the city and changed my address on my debit card, so in order to test out the change and it affecting my cop tomorrow I go to Sup and buy some accessories (boxers, white tees, keychain knife) and my card gets declined at Sup

im dreading tomorrow if I get that error message tomorrow morning pham 

I dont expect too much. maybe 180-210 depending on size color? not really worth the work for me rather just grab the item I actually want

s logo in black and im out. or blue depending, that black will go with a lot so i may do that all other colors arent intriguing
would have to be on some provigil to see the real insight behind rocking sunflower yellow :rofl:

liking that reversible pullover with the red and camo but wondering how much it will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom