Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow lol #718 on Fairfax.
3:15 pm
ouch-right-in-the-feelings-meme.jpg

I thought when I saw my 2:45pm slot that that was bad. Then I catch up here and feel slightly better.

As I said before my 1:31 text from SF just gave me a number in the high 600s. SF location gives number based on the earlier text. So the ones who got earlier text than 1:31 for SF gets earlier times.

hoodie hit the west coast, lets see if i get early delivery tomorrow instead of friday

can you hold sup UPS for pickup now?

and as we said before that’s not how it works.

i got my text at 1:33 las week and had #40
Last week the first text was at 1:33. This week the first text was at 1:27ish: not trying to be that one dude here but just saying how it looks from my view point. The first text wave was at that time was at 1:33 and I got mine at 1:37 which ended up in the 400s. This week the first wave started at 1:27 and my friends text came at 1:31 and he’s at the 600s. Just saying how I see it is. Might be different cuz it’s the new place just that just opened

What I’m saying is from my observations from the SF store specifically is that they send out texts in waves in between 4-5 minutes. So let’s say the first wave starts at 1:10 for example then every minute interval after they will send more texts out. Basically the earlier you get the texts from the start of the interval is the earlier place in line. Last week i was kinda iffy on this theory but every other location sends out their whole texts at one specific time with no interval which is why that’s entirely random but SF does it in minute intervals which is why it’s different. This week kinda confirms it because I got my text at 1:31 and another friend at 1:30. That friend got in the 500s while my time slot is right at the 600s mark. I can be entirely wrong on this theory but just saying how I see things are for Supreme SF.

Last edited:
for the seasoned folks who went to Supreme SF before, if I got the 3:45 pm time slot, how long should I expect to wait until I get in if I arrive at that time slot?

Heading up from the south bay so I'll be with traffic on the way back home.

for the seasoned folks who went to Supreme SF before, if I got the 3:45 pm time slot, how long should I expect to wait until I get in if I arrive at that time slot?

Heading up from the south bay so I'll be with traffic on the way back home.
at least 2 hours bro for bogo week last week waited in line for at least 2 hours because they always seemed tog get backed up when there’s a lot of people and they few in at a time.

Chrome autofill for me last week
Carted hoodie
Started checkout
2nd tab added beanie
Auto filled first tab
Manuel cvc
Checked box
Hit process
Tab 2 cart page loading
Tab1. Autofill didn’t fill my address
Fill that
fill cvc
Process
Extreme lag. 30 seconds
But I got the charge alert from my bank, amount was high
Get the confirmation page and I got both items.

the only problem is what if you get card declined on the first item? And fail to notice and not keep trying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom