Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
havent been to wild wood in years... but still visit cape may like once a year during memorial day... nice area to just chill and walk around

Damn South Jersey/Philly fam strong In here

Love Wildwood but that hike to get to the actual ocean be killing me lol

Damn South Jersey/Philly fam strong In here

Love Wildwood but that hike to get to the actual ocean be killing me lol

bruh lol its wild i used to post up on 16st beach where the volleyball nets are.. maaan them summers used to be so fun some wiffle ball and all

iunno if yall remember Eds Arcade back in the day by the go-carts where the clown used to be posted (closed down now i think) but me and the whole south philly held that **** down when we was younger

xxpizzo xxpizzo damn you a “two streeter?”

all the 2 street kids from so. philly hung out at 22nd & the b-walk @ Ed’s Funcade back in the late 90’s

you dudes tossed a few of my buddies over the rails in a major fight summer of 97’ up there lol

small world indeed

do i need a chair for $160

source.gif

frankwh1te frankwh1te

hell nah i am not no 2st lol but i do know plenty of kids from that area.. im more from the neighborhood of 16th st in philly. We even had our own beef with them years back

97 was alil before my time. i wanna say i hung out around there in the 2003-07 years but it deff still was fights going on non stop, them part time wanna be cops couldn't control much and it would get out of hand. Man the memories such a small world its insane

ill never forget when some dude got hit with the pool cue in Eds right in the back maaan

Gonna try for the chair in red first even though black may be easier. Hope they turn on pooky this week. City arc in purple or white....black is last option but I'm sure that'll sell out first.

I guess they figured city tee would move, so they decided to get in on some resale $. Short sleeve cut/sew are all typically embroidered for $78. $98 was the tag on the l/s needlepoint.. crazy.

shout out to the homie @lippythelion for the care package from the other side of the world

C76B382F-DA26-48C6-AFF7-ED494846E977.jpeg

I didn’t even realize that white cap had small boxes on it. :nthat: I miss the bouclé, flipped mine cuz the pattern was crooked on the brim. Been close to grabbing the tie dye one several times.

Kinda want the plaid Harrington. Should I be expecting that to go fast?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom