Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No likes or gratification is necessary...
41K.gif

Grey JPG hoodie. I could’ve easily gotten it online but I hate waiting and thanks to a few blindsides, I didn’t want to fork out almost 3 for the hoodie and another 6 for this weekends shoe drops. I hate this life.

Yeah, I would advise against washing reflective stuff in general. Which begs the question: why did Supreme make that reflective umbrella a few years ago? It's virtually destined to get ruined on the first use.
I’ve used mine several times. The only problem is that the reflective coatin makes the material thick and more difficult to close.

Yeah, I would advise against washing reflective stuff in general. Which begs the question: why did Supreme make that reflective umbrella a few years ago? It's virtually destined to get ruined on the first use.

Mary Poppins. That broad never saw a rainy day.

So my total for yesterday was $171 i now have to charges on my card from Supreme. One for $171 and one for $178. This happen to anyone else? I'm guessing one of the amounts are for the correct tax and the wrong one will come back on my card.

So my total for yesterday was $171 i now have to charges on my card from Supreme. One for $171 and one for $178. This happen to anyone else? I'm guessing one of the amounts are for the correct tax and the wrong one will come back on my card.
yeah charges can double, jump around, stay pending for a while, drop off, come back, etc.

Explain please. Is using a credit card more beneficial with Supreme drops cause I try not to use my CCs.

In your case, since you're trying to buy shoes this weekend, your ability to buy has been cut down on that debit card since there's a hold on your funds.

If you used a credit card, then you wouldn't need to worry since you'd probably have a higher limit, so an extra hold wouldn't affect you.

In your case, since you're trying to buy shoes this weekend, your ability to buy has been cut down on that debit card since there's a hold on your funds.

If you used a credit card, then you wouldn't need to worry since you'd probably have a higher limit, so an extra hold wouldn't affect you.

Dont you have a cc with rewards or points. Using debit is pointless imo since the charges jump all the place with supreme as far as doubling, dropping and then finally posting

I've never had this happen where I was double charged so I can usually manage funds. The only thing I've had happen is a charge fall off but I knew that money wasn't mine so it didn't effect my spending. This double charge has me considering taking your advice though. I am just a firm believer of no credit. I couldn't even use them now if I wanted to. I don't carry them.

When I use my debit card the funds do weird things like drop off, come back etc. But when I use my credit card I'll either get a $1.00 place holder charge or get the amount charged and then at some later date it will change the amount due to the tax thing.

Whenever i used My American Express i get Card declines on drop day. If i use regular Bank of America debit everything is smooth.

I personally prefer debit, makes me think about if i really Want what I’m buying, but with Credit you Stevie wonder at checked out. I cant See 6hunna on this faux fur
upload_2019-4-12_9-46-47.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom