Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i guess restocks dead

Cant believe i got one. Was hoping red tee would be my best shot as noone talked much about it

The bloods shall be pleased

Image-1.jpeg
Congrats blood

i guess restocks dead

Cant believe i got one. Was hoping red tee would be my best shot as noone talked much about it

The bloods shall be pleased

Image-1.jpeg

Not that I was even paying close attention but word the red on red was slept on I honestly didn’t know it was dropping till it was live

Would have been dope to cop since my bday is tomorrow. L on dog walkers at blacksheep after camping because of backdoor bull**** and an L on a hoodie today. Smh.

matter fact i just checked and nothing yett hmmmmmm

every other drop ive almost instantly gotten email confirmation
however from my experience watching this thread i know some of yall get late confirmations or none atall sometimes?
I don’t think I got email confirmations the past 3 weeks. I used to get it almost instantly too. But I do see the charge and the confirmation after the purchase.

Based on my experience, getting card declined means the item was sold out during checkout...for example, I got card declined last week on the Hot Wheels, but went back and was able to cop the Classic Ad hoodie, as well as the Hot Wheels restock - with the same credit card that was initially declined.

Been using the same CC all season and got card declined on the Directors Chair, Jpg box logos, hot wheels, and today's box logo drop. However, I was still able to make purchases after seeing the card declined screen.

Based on my experience, getting card declined means the item was sold out during checkout...for example, I got card declined last week on the Hot Wheels, but went back and was able to cop the Classic Ad hoodie, as well as the Hot Wheels restock - with the same credit card that was initially declined.

Been using the same CC all season and got card declined on the Directors Chair, Jpg box logos, hot wheels, and today's box logo drop. However, I was still able to make purchases after seeing the card declined screen.
I got declined on the knife, even though it was in stock, which is not a good sign.

Can’t even find shirts on the site anymore. Ironically when the site went up at 11 shirts weren’t there either :smh: played myself. Shoulda went for a medium black hoodie

i did fumble my exp date which lead to first decline

still gonna remain hopeful
usually they charge my card and put a hold for a weird amount when i take an L
in this case they ran the full monty just no email confirmation

Had black L hoodie in cart and push purchase but threw me back to cart. Cant even cook when its in my cart...smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom