Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sold out about 570-590. Kid like 30 people ahead of me was wylin out because someone skipped him and took the last tee LMFAO. He ran to the security guard asking where the kid went. Sucks. If I was in the 500s I would've gotten a tee. Next time I think I'm just staying home if I get 550+ on a limited release.
:lol: that’s what he get for letting dude skip him in the first place

Don’t get why people would say this is going to the vault. Ware your stuff like it’s meant to be. We don’t live forever. If I was lucky enough to cop, best believe it’s getting rocked asap!

Don’t get why people would say this is going to the vault. Ware your stuff like it’s meant to be. We don’t live forever. If I was lucky enough to cop, best believe it’s getting rocked asap!
I have some supreme tees that I haven't gotten to wear yet. I have like 20 tees backed up and some need to be pulled out for the summer!

Looks like Navy bogo has shipped, it’s due to arrive Tuesday. I looked it up in UPS MyChoice

Smh I be making sure I know who's in front and behind me at all times during in store line ups. They mark you with marker for a reason.
How did he lose sight of him though if dude was in front of him? It makes no sense, like he waited for him to dip before starting a scene. Reality is he lost $400-500, it ain’t the end of the world

How did he lose sight of him though if dude was in front of him? It makes no sense, like he waited for him to dip before starting a scene. Reality is he lost $400-500, it ain’t the end of the world
No idea man lol. BK be letting in the odd numbers first sometimes its weird. For JPG drop I know someone who had a number before me got in the store first but I told her to get her *** behind me when we were giving our lists lmfao.

No idea man lol. BK be letting in the odd numbers first sometimes its weird. For JPG drop I know someone who had a number before me got in the store first but I told her to get her *** behind me when we were giving our lists lmfao.

Yeah that happens sometimes. When the line forms to 2 line, the number gets mixed around. Damn, I had low 500s today and thought it was a wrap. Luckily they still had. I would be heated too. Did the store end up letting him get something? Bout to make a scene next time too :lol:

Last edited:
They do a diddy tee I’m out. I ain’t buying supreme no more.

upload_2019-4-25_21-39-24.gif

Dont see anything in UPS My Choice yet. Hope it gets shipped today but it's probably late already.

How would y’all compare the difficulty level in copping this bogo hoodie/tee as compared to past releases? Did this have the same hype, more, or less than others in the past?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom