Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of y’all gonna be like this after 11:05. So keep realistic expectations. There’s always next week.
upload_2019-3-14_8-40-15.gif

One really important note for you US guys: the Stone Island site basically recommends going for your true size!

There´s a popup box that says that the Supreme x SI collab runs bigger than the regular SI garment.
I am a regular XXL in Stone Island. Biggest size they had in Supreme was XL, which i could cook.

Supreme EU sell out times were insane – on Stone Island check out was super smooth!

Products weren´t loaded on the regular SI "new items" page.
You had to click the home page banner (it changed from "Preview" to "Col-Lab"). Just in case you want to set a monitor and if the US layout is the same.

Good luck to all of you!

Bildschirmfoto 2019-03-14 um 13.01.35.png
what time was the drop on Stone Island?

One really important note for you US guys: the Stone Island site basically recommends going for your true size!

There´s a popup box that says that the Supreme x SI collab runs bigger than the regular SI garment.
I am a regular XXL in Stone Island. Biggest size they had in Supreme was XL, which i could cook.

Supreme EU sell out times were insane – on Stone Island check out was super smooth!

You had to click the home page banner (it changed from "Preview" to "Col-Lab"). Just in case you want to set a monitor and if the US layout is the same.

Good luck to all of you!

is lightning bolt autofill still not working? or did u go manual

Good luck to all of you!

Think this sizing note is true for the hoodies too?

Looks like the 2-tone camp got pushed? Was really the only consideration this week. Not sure what the hype around the wolf fleece is. Everyone trying to look like Allen from the hangover lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom