Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BK 245p #594

s/o to @leftyjeenyus. Chilled and bs’d while we waited on the short line lol

No furs. No jackets. No cologne. No white tees.

Everything else in stock.

Maddddddddd ppl def didn’t show that’s the fastest I’ve been in and out in the afternoon.

E01DEA9D-1671-4DC3-88F2-FFB838B674C8.jpeg

Grabbed a large white JPG tee for me and cologne and camo camp hat for the homie. Really thought 1:45 was gonna be a insta L.

Also special shout out to Doom. Doom. for sending me the creeper tee that UPS lost. I honestly would have never expected anyone to ever do that for me. The tee I wanted most from week 1 now in my possession :') thanks man you the realist in here... I guess helping NTers cart yeezys on ADC really gave me good karma.

BK 245p #594

s/o to @leftyjeenyus. Chilled and bs’d while we waited on the short line lol

No furs. No jackets. No cologne. No white tees.

Everything else in stock.

Maddddddddd ppl def didn’t show that’s the fastest I’ve been in and out in the afternoon.

E01DEA9D-1671-4DC3-88F2-FFB838B674C8.jpeg

did you get to see anyone rocking the fur? how does it look irl?

jmilionair jmilionair you did the right thing esp if its an item you really wanted

sleeper collab item for years to come, just watch
Yeah, I concur. I grabbed at the lowest price I could find and its still rising slowly. Granted, it will dip a bit (possibly) but ultimately I think it'll only keep going up. Im just salty because I could have had for retail if my info was saved on checkout, like it ALWAYS is. >D

Overall I thought it was a great day for my first time in store.. maybe later in the day security and workers get disgruntled. At 10:30/11am everyone was cool, even the shirtless dude with long hair & just the JPG leather vest on in the shop.

I knew the drive in wasn't going to be pleasant but I had no trouble parking on Grand St

I was even able to cop a blk tee on mobile while in line down by the river. Right after that we were on the move up the street. I was out of the store by 11:45
i really wanted those glasses. sold out at by the time i got to BK 12:45

^ would like to know as well...even-though I already copped

you MIGHT be disappointed.

Big faces should be looking at frames in this range 59-12-130 or greater

You can ignore the 59 since the style of the JPGs are small by the design but if the JPG frames fit close to the bridge and temple measurements. You’ll be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom