Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
jayocampo jayocampo was just talking to my boy about that. Said they were selling CDG bogos still at night in BK. I’m nervous. I got 4:45 time. Not sure if worth taking the trip

Just reread. You were talking about JPG. Think those sold out a lot earlier

if the bogos are hand placed on every shirt then they have to be limited .. i doubt we'll touch at a 5pm time slot

TBH these arent really worth the price tag IMO. I mean they are nice but how many times can you actual wear these? Dont get me wrong Im going to go for either a tee or hoodie but wish they would drop a reg 25th tee.

jayocampo jayocampo was just talking to my boy about that. Said they were selling CDG bogos still at night in BK. I’m nervous. I got 4:45 time. Not sure if worth taking the trip

Just reread. You were talking about JPG. Think those sold out a lot earlier
JPG sold out I think after 3:45 slots. But idk supposedly supply is more limited for this bogo. I'll make the trip but sheesh. What a bad timeslot this week T_T CDG and crewnecks had a ton of supply so it didnt sell out in any time slots.

this seems like the move to me cuz can you really see yourself wearing a sparkly box logo long term? maybe i'm an old, but a regular box logo is timeless.

Thats how i feel too. Im 35, and already have box logo crewnecks, a hoody, and a few tshirts. If I hit, im selling that joint and booking a vacation somewhere.

The thrill of box logos to me are getting them at reasonable retail. I couldnt justify keeping a $600 hoody when there are much better supreme pieces out there for cheaper. Whats funny is that i remember the bling logo being hated and now a gaudier version is coveted now. I guess things change as time goes by.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom