Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Los Angeles? No. It's basically FCFS for your timeslot. If someone who is #29 is the first person they check in for the 10:45 slot, he's #1. I don't know how how many people are per time slot. Let's say there are 50 people you could be the 50th person in line or the eighth person in line. Your slot # from your text doesn't really matter.
For SupLA, the first time slot of the day they line you up in sequential order. After that, it’s a free for all.

see you in a few hours LA

any NT brethren out there look for the beard :lol: :nerd:

923D913E-BBBD-4C7A-8885-268EB1ED6F87.jpeg

whats the least liked color for the Hoodie/Tee
If you think that will give you the best chance to cop, I recommend going for the middle of the pack color. Usually the most hype color goes first followed by the least hype color that ends up becoming hyped because everyone thinks they have the biggest chance to cop with that color. They accidentally cause hype. To answer your question probably Red for both

Will be copping the bogos instore but realize I won’t be able to get size small. What size you guys recommend so I can sell for most and buy my size?

Heard London store will not be allowing customers to grab both hoodie and tee. Stock must be pretty low if that's the case.

^ Don't think it has anything to do with numbers, just trying to be fair

Did they ever release a bogo tee and hoodie at the same time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom