Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SS19 thus far
CABBCCE1-13F0-480F-AE54-610ECD2EAD53.jpeg

138713a69c154c1788fe17827976598e_sqr.jpg

In on this polo. No hype so should be fairly easy and I like that I can get away with it in the office on Thursdays and Fridays. Just not sure if I should go with M or L. I wear M in Tees now that I've lost some weight but I think a M will be snug in this.

Premes sizing is all over the place. The Who the **** tee fits so stupid. Tight on the neck...loose everywhere else. Kinda done with this brand. Nice stuff but never any idea what fits. Hoodies are still nice tho and fit right. At least my CITH does.

Premes sizing is all over the place. The Who the **** tee fits so stupid. Tight on the neck...loose everywhere else. Kinda done with this brand. Nice stuff but never any idea what fits. Hoodies are still nice tho and fit right. At least my CITH does.

I check sizing on Sup Community on items I'm uncertain about. Just checked and definitely getting polo in a Large. Joint is cut small af.

Highland Jacket might be a cop for me. Especially at "only" $198. Need a rain coat

Problem is how to size this ****. I'm a large in almost everything supreme. Should I size this the same?

Seems like varsity will be impossible, based on EU times. I'll try to cart but don't think I want to check out anything this week.

I wasn't paying attention and was 30 seconds late, and it was gone by then. So, I'll never know if I would have been able to cop.

Well I hope that jacket is reselling I bought a tan medium just to test my 11:00 am load time. I am back on track, I will be seeing W's for the rest of the season.

Missed out on blue know thy self hoodie, my info got erased and had to put in everything manually and then got captcha.... oh wells:lol:

Picked up the black T

Looks dope, hopefully I get a sticker that matches the back graphic

Bought a camo trail pant.

Love this galaxy s10+. Today was surprising with no processing bar time, it was so quick I didn't see the order confirmation screen. I tried reordering thinking my order didn't go thru. Got email confirm about 3 min. later. Must be cause bots weren't going after pants.

grabbed a split rib tee in navy, like the mustard but I have a striped shirt that is yellow and brown...maybe orange too but the navy is more wearable

¯\_(ツ)_/¯™ didn't notice it in the preview but it grew on me since it showed up for this week on sup community

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom