Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder what the Christmas tee will be if we get one next week

it'll be the nutcracker but on a tee

gerald.png

Hope resell drops enough that I can get a pink M..the more pics of it I see the more I like it...basically opposite of how I feel about the Grey. The more I see it the more I’m cool on it.

Well now that it's died down I guess I can ask again lol! For those who have the BOGO hoodie in hand how is the sizing? This was my first BOGO win ever! Stuck with a size "large" since that's what I've been copping with my t-shirts.

Also I noticed as well that I got 2 confirmation emails but they're both for the same order number.

Well now that it's died down I guess I can ask again lol! For those who have the BOGO hoodie in hand how is the sizing? This was my first BOGO win ever! Stuck with a size "large" since that's what I've been copping with my t-shirts.

Also I noticed as well that I got 2 confirmation emails but they're both for the same order number.
It seems like Supreme sent a wave of confirmation orders to everyone, regardless of the initial email they may have already gotten

That’s gonna be huge on you. I’ll take it off your hands for you.
ima nice guy >D

i typically size up on hoodies. i wear medium tees and large hoodies. i like they roomy though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom