Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
41841-Leonardo-Dicaprio-zoom-and-nod-Ckhe.gif

as long as my critics are not lawyers, i can roll with the punches 
laugh.gif

Need to see more of the white zip-up to make a decision.

Pass on the shorts and Swan hoodie.

2 more weeks...

Could you guys help me out with a legit check please!! Worried the supreme x nike air print on the insole is gone, guy says hes worn em 1-2 times. Don't think that print fades that easily.......thanks!!

On the one foam I owned, the print came off almost immediately (but I think the shoe was too loose on the heel so I had all kind of slippage rubbing the insole)

This was on 2010 eggplants.

from what i remember newer foams have the printed nike air on the insoles, not the stickers that rub off. could be wrong tho

On the one foam I owned, the print came off almost immediately (but I think the shoe was too loose on the heel so I had all kind of slippage rubbing the insole)

This was on 2010 eggplants.

from what i remember newer foams have the printed nike air on the insoles, not the stickers that rub off. could be wrong tho
so do you guys think the no print on the insole is a problem?

The foams are obviously real, I don't know what the problem is
the owner claims that he wore this pair only about 1-2 times, however there is no supreme logo on the insole......how can the logo be removed completely in 1-2 wears?

just trying to make sure this is common in foams since i have never owned a pair

The foams are obviously real, I don't know what the problem is
the owner claims that he wore this pair only about 1-2 times, however there is no supreme logo on the insole......how can the logo be removed completely in 1-2 wears?

just trying to make sure this is common in foams since i have never owned a pair
TWO TIMES

BUT WHO KNOWS HOW MANY HOURS THOSE TWO TIMES

MAYBE ROCKED THEM FOR 18 HOURS ONE DAY THEN 12 DA NEXT

NOT EVERY PERSON TIP TOES AND INSTAGRAM BALLET POSES. 

ALSO HE MAY HAVE EXCESSIVELY SWEATY FEET WHICH MAY CAUSE DA RUB DOWN

My pairs from 2010 & 2009 insole print started fading fairly easily. Don't have SupFoams for reference though.

sup NT, what's the average price for grey box logo hoodie ?? wore once.. is 250$CDN good ?
and the average price for supreme foams DS and 9/10

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom