Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

That spanish ave maria on the back 
pimp.gif
nice touch.

I'm a heavy heavy coffee drinker o the Thermos will be copped. I'm iffy on the espresso cup since it's most likely tiny.

Wool Overcoat

Crown Denim Shirt

Denim Twill Varsity Jacket

Overdyed Crewneck Sweater

Faribault Blanket

A bit disappointed in the outerwear, but won't sleep on wool overcoat again.

Gonna be my first full season into Supreme. So far have only copped a lanyard, but MAN I alraedy see some must-cops.

At first glance I'm interested in:

Rocket Tee

KRS One Tee

Hooded Crewneck

Flag Box Logo

Tape Zip Up

3M Reflective Logo Zip Up

3M Small Logo Pullover

Neoprene Face Mask

M16 Bottle Opener

Swiss Army Knife

Last edited:
I think I want one of the satin pullovers. I regret not picking up one of the jackets a few seasons back and I've spent hours looking for the right one to buy.

Last edited:
How do Supreme hoodies/zip ups fit? I hear they vary between S/S and F/W.

I'm a small in Nike, H&M, Champion, 10Deep (hooded tee), pretty much every other brand's hoodie, so I'm guessing a small?

5'6" or 5'7", like 125-130lbs.

Last edited:
They fit true to size. The difference is  S/S they use light weight cotton and in the F/W they use more heavy weight cotton.

Must Haves:

Hail Mary Jersey

Box Logo Pullover

Circuit Tee

Clasic Logo Beanie 

Helios Thermose

Espresso Cup

Stallion L/S Tee

A Love Supreme Tee

Rest will be for collabs. I'm digging the Ballet Zip Up. Will cop if I strike out on a BOGO

Damn man.  Getting my own place now and the drop finally comes out.  Not that bad, but alot of stuff to cop:

Blanket

Ceramic Tray

Coasters

Facemask

Expansion or Sport Beanie

Big Logo Beanie

Fleece Head Band

2 Tone New Era

Madonna Hoodie

Ruff Ryder Beanie

Heavyweight Plaid Shirt as well for me. 

A good chunk left for collabs out of my Supreme budget 
laugh.gif

accessories are flames. hats pretty good. everything else is 50/50 calls down the line. collabs will probably be dope. doesn't look like there's a hype item for resellers to target right now, which aint bad. ballerina hoodie is fire too, pullover wouldve been dope

Last edited:
I just can't get down with that Hail Mary jersey. It looks too much like those fake nfl "greatest player" jerseys you see on eBay.

After a few looks I think I'm amending my earlier statement and going to go after the quilted satin parka. I like the pullover but don't see myself wearing a top with f bombs on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom