Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
all I wanted was the burgundy but had to use mobile last minute instead of comp 

manually typing info screwed me so I only came away with navy pocket

im sure there will be ppl who copped wrong size, so hopefully we can come up:pimp:  

I think it's going to be a trend given they're done two arena tops now in consecutive seasons, each with a different font. Can probably cop one next season with a better font. Don't know why they don't use the Supreme bogo font.

fellas -- some advice is needed on how I should go about cleaning this?

iridescent taped seam jacket from fw 2013

never been washed/cleaned, and before I break it out this fall, it needs some cleaning. has very minor stains here and there from some spilt beer :rolleyes:rolleyes:smh:

Lemme cop

Surprised at the amount of stuff still sitting. Production does seems likely to be a bit higher this season... Then again still was just the first drop .. lol

Last edited:
Crazy how Preme go all my attention this week with all the kicks dropping. Considering using some Fieg money to cop some pieces

Crazy how Preme go all my attention this week with all the kicks dropping. Considering using some Fieg money to cop some pieces
Haha, I feel you on that. For us SB lovers, this has been a rough few weeks for dunks. Just one hot fiyah after another. And this Preme drop REALLY didn't help. When I looked at the preview, I thought" OH I'll cop that, and that, and that" then they all release on the same drop and I got nothing to look forward to the rest of the season haha.

On the fence about purchasing this but I want to know where those masks come from. Anyone have any idea?
I really have no idea :lol: sometimes supreme has 0 inspiration behind things (supreme don dada from last year) and sometimes there's a more subtle "meaning". The rocket tee was done by Jeffery vallance

I really have no idea :lol: sometimes supreme has 0 inspiration behind things (supreme don dada from last year) and sometimes there's a more subtle "meaning". The rocket tee was done by Jeffery vallance
That Don Dada logo was inspired by Super Cat's album cover of the same name though. They used the same font and included his nickname, Wild Apache.

That Don Dada logo was inspired by Super Cat's album cover of the same name though. They used the same font and included his nickname, Wild Apache.

There we go. I asked last season and no one could give me a legit answer :lol:

I've made two orders of two items each, hopefully I'll get a ship confirmation today, it would have been nice to get my stuff today

they'll start rolling in. and shipping time isgonna depend on locaation as how many ups centers you have in your area. my address in PA (closer to where sup ships from) takes two days shipping from sup as opposed to my spot now (outside of DC/Balt metro) takes 1 day lol. No method to the madness.

Tempted to get ESD today since my interview went a whole lot better than I thought it would.

Sorry if a stupid question but how can I place order for item I've already purchased? I wanna cop another pocket t, does it need to be a different shipping address? I changed name, email, etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom