Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Employee at SupLA wearing the white air forces

I was thinking about checking out with an item I've been keeping an eye on for a few hours, and I noticed some weird glitch when the page was rendering and a Paypal logo popped up right where the credit card logo usually is.

Has anyone else ever seen this or am I just imagining things?

What is the going rate for a Supreme X visvim Tradesman Jacket?

I saw one finish a couple months back for less than 700 ( black and i believe it was XL or L) and there is one now asking a min of 1100.

Item shipped and will arrive at my house tomorrow but im trying to reroute it to my buffalo address.  

UPS not giving me the option to change the delivery at all. Waiting for help with their chat thing and the wait time is OD.

Something's up with them

Item shipped and will arrive at my house tomorrow but im trying to reroute it to my buffalo address.  

UPS not giving me the option to change the delivery at all. Waiting for help with their chat thing and the wait time is OD.

Something's up with them
Supreme doesnt allow you to customize your shipment

Myself and other ppl here have tried to have the pkg held at a ups store and it was a no go

Last edited:
I think it's a fairly recent change, I know I've had the option of routing it to other addresses I have saved in my UPS MyChoice address book in the past, but lately they won't even let you pick the time frame for delivery.

Something's up with them
Supreme doesnt allow you to customize your shipment

Myself and other ppl here have tried to have the pkg held at a ups store and it was a no go
That sucks that they changed that up recently.

Had no problem rerouting my sup foams earlier in the year.

I guess I can wait until Thanksgiving/December to get all my stuff 
mean.gif

That sucks that they changed that up recently.

Had no problem rerouting my sup foams earlier in the year.

I guess I can wait until Thanksgiving/December to get all my stuff :smh:

Look at it like this now you got a care package to come home to open boxes is always like Christmas to me get that euphoric feeling of seeing the goodies.

And like someone stated same has happened to me I was actually going to call supreme and see if they had any reason to it if I get around I'll post it up

Hey fam just wanna ask if supreme have past season stock like the backpack as I rmb they did have a restock on it.

did the SI camps sell out in store?
heading to SoCal tonight, might try to swing by tomorrow

Wait you can't even get packages held at retail UPS store with a my choice premium account anymore?

I've had literally all of my packages from Supreme delivered to the store by my office...

Wait you can't even get packages held at retail UPS store with a my choice premium account anymore?

I've had literally all of my packages from Supreme delivered to the store by my office...
No dice fam
Try calling them

Got one of these in red, black and blue free w/ orders.
Decent pen.
$68 is damn much for something I will probably loose.
I get the pen is "amazing" can write in outer space or some **** but... Smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom