Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
@DENKSSS

only pic I could find

supreme-x-stone-island-2014-capsule-collection-2.jpg
Thanks. That's the only pic I've seen also

I wish the supreme font was like on the side. Or not so much visible on the camo print up top, it throws me off. Deff need to pick one of those up soon though.
I agree. The lettering is barely visible on all the hoodies. They shoulda went with a white color font instead

Last edited:

I didnt want to create a thread.. but can someone heere lead me to some places where I can get some past season Bape pieces from?
Speaking of which when do new Bapes come out? Weekly? Monthly? Or just check frequently? I want some but nothing that aint sold out is appealing to me right now.
just follow them on twitter. they announce new drops randomly

Unless something else drops. Like an accessory. It's a pass this week

Last edited:
Going to cop the l/s tee and another tee or two. The second batches of tees came quick or this weak season had me not really thinking about supreme.

made that exact purchase yesterday. that camp kept calling my name, and the keychain was just a bonus :lol:

Make that 3 people I copped the same but went with snoop dogg blue on my puffy chain haha

But for the record the giger stuff is fresh imo. Also I'm DMX'n come Thursday I'm copping a tee maybe 2 depending color drops

Feeling the Muder She Wrote tee too. Feels good to actually look forward to a drop for once

Giger stuff/new T's are pretty cool. A lot of stuff will probably move fast.

Murder she wrote T is prob the one item I grab.

Last edited:
The Giger stuff was what I was waiting on, and I'm kind of disappointed in the work they chose for the shirts. Game time decision come Thursday.

And as much as I'd like to, I just can't bring myself to get the Ruff Ryder tee, maybe the hockey jersey later in the season.

The Giger stuff was what I was waiting on, and I'm kind of disappointed in the work they chose for the shirts. Game time decision come Thursday.

And as much as I'd like to, I just can't bring myself to get the Ruff Ryder tee, maybe the hockey jersey later in the season.

Complete opposite for me the jersey isn't my thing maybe the hoodie. But not for 148.00 waiting for a bogo this season. What are you getting out of the giger drop? I'm contemplating the coaches jacket

Finally a good cop. I'll be copping at least two of the tees.

Quick question. I was planning on buying some supreme return credit from one of the homies on here. I should be able to use it as long as his email is used right? And I should be able to use my own physical address?

af1 1982 af1 1982 Not just you, Giger's work has a lot of overt sexual themes, his design for the Alien was originally a lot more graphic then it ended up being in the movies.

Last edited:
“Where on earth did they think I could have photographed my subjects? In Hell, perhaps?”-H.R GIGER always loved this quote r.i.p to a legend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom