Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the error message 3 times, gave up and a few minutes later got a confirmation email.

This is kinda what happened to me. Got the CC declined, tried forever and gave up. Checked my email and luckily had the confirmation.

What's the deal with the CC decline thing? How many other folks got it?

Fair to say Supreme made alot of these? This was a very hyped release and a decent amount of us NT'ers made out with pairs.

Don't see the hype on Reds. It was the least favorite to me out of the 3.. Ugly actually. White midsole def killed it.

Agreed. Whites > Blacks > Reds.

Originally the black pair was my go-to but seeing the whites more and more grew on me.

This is kinda what happened to me. Got the CC declined, tried forever and gave up. Checked my email and luckily had the confirmation.

What's the deal with the CC decline thing? How many other folks got it?
Same thing for me, white sz 13

A lot of People didn't get these too...

I've seen tons of "I Got Cart Jacked" posts… on FB Twitter IG and here

The blacks would've been better for me if they had a white midsole. Too close to uniform parochial school boyzz for me

Fair to say Supreme made alot of these? This was a very hyped release and a decent amount of us NT'ers made out with pairs.

yeah alloy of people everywhere got them. I mean mainly to resell but I guess

Yeah they did.

+

I disagree. Red > Black > White.

The red is a neck breaker and attention getter. The blacks jus' look too ill. Flat out. The whites are mega plain to me. I dunno, man.

Got the whites, I've been buying so many shoes lately.  Not sure why I even had to get these, I fell on to the hype train.

Yeah they did.

+

I disagree. Red > Black > White.

The red is a neck breaker and attention getter. The blacks jus' look too ill. Flat out. The whites are mega plain to me. I dunno, man.
Idk I've been in love with the whites ever since I saw then so I'm glad I cooked on them. I just hate red since it's so loud and I could never wear it with anything. Plus I needed white shoes so lmaooooo

Any chance these restock today? Really wanted the black pair to rock.

Copped the beanie tho, been eyeing that since I saw it in the look book

Last edited:
This can't be serious...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom