Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall ready to pay upwards of 180 for that blanket?

THIS... I love the look of it, however I am worried that paying that much for a blanket puts me in a category of lames :smh: I am 30 years old... this blanket would have been awesome back in the college days of lounging around and playing Madden or even camping out at the beach, but now I feel like I am taking $$ out of my daughters pocket for paying $150 for a blanket :tongue:

Yall ready to pay upwards of 180 for that blanket?

THIS... I love the look of it, however I am worried that paying that much for a blanket puts me in a category of lames :smh: I am 30 years old... this blanket would have been awesome back in the college days of lounging around and playing Madden or even camping out at the beach, but now I feel like I am taking $$ out of my daughters pocket for paying $150 for a blanket :tongue:

Don't we have people in here that are damn near pushing 50? :lol:

im copping that blanket since i will be using it everyday at work... still mad they took away my mini heater for my desk :smh:

RED Big Logo beanie restock!

I think this is my 3rd or 4th time copping this same beanie :lol: but it's classic. Plus all of the females that I would date at the time would steal them lol

Fuuu...

Of course AFTER I already pay shipping last week from them. 

Oh well... unless @DanVSMan  you get me one for my birfday 
wink.gif

that 3m hoody was worth every penny... wore it last week in nyc last sunday and didnt even need a coat... quality is on point

Buying two blankies one for my puppy and one for me
smile.gif

Yall complaining about buying a 150+ blanket but bought a hoodie with a 1mm reflective logo for 130
laugh.gif
Haha so true. I don't get people making the money comments. We all know it's gonna be priced high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom