Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
every year there's lines going around the corner & a lot of people are able to cop.

those going in store should be fine 2mm.

nah..

I mean.. Grey Click... Sold out

Black Clack Sold out...

is there red left ....click clack refresh sold out...

Worst case scenario..

Exactly my order for tomorrow morning minus the black since I have one from 2012 already. Red on red looks clean.

Got a feeling I'm gonna like this even more than my olive. Top 5 for me. So dope imo

Last edited:
the USA one is dope but the grey one is a classic. missed out last year cause i was in the middle of a final, won't miss out again this year i dont got class til 1pm haha

Is the Flag Hoodie the Most Sought After??   

if so..........Why?

They do match these J's

Last edited:

Is the Flag Hoodie the Most Sought After??   

if so..........Why?
idk about most sought after, but its up there. why? because every year supreme does their box logos in basic colors, and then one or two in a pattern. this year was USA. last year, the two different camo ones (black/white and red/black/white). 2012 had the "watered down" woodland camo one - don't know how else to describe it you can google it to see what i mean.

Last edited:

idk about most sought after, but its up there. why? because every year supreme does their box logos in basic colors, and then one or two in a pattern. this year was USA. last year, the two different camo ones (black/white and red/black/white). 2012 had the "watered down" woodland camo one - don't know how else to describe it you can google it to see what i mean.
The Camo ones were dope!

I like Hoodie w/ Chick Old english looking writing on the back as well...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom