Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it's a bad thing, and I wouldn't be surprised to see them pop back up like the Nalgene last season. Having it set at a limit of 1 was kind of annoying with only 1 there's no way I'd ever break it out at breakfast unless I was home alone, but with a set I can from time to time.
Yeah like I said, annoying for the espresso cup (or anything you want more than 1 of) but is it worth the trade-off? I think so but I just thought it was an interesting topic.

Neighborhood knows I'm good

Espresso cup out of stock. Makes me think of a good topi. Do you think the 8 QTY is a bad thing because it allows for resellers to go in and cop a whole ton of stock to save for later? Or are you all about it? I would have liked it personally on drop day but that would have made it harder to cop. Double-edged sword.

Would be a terrible idea if they did it like that on initial drops. If it's a hyped accessorie people will buy them all up with their bots, image how it would of gone down with face mask.

Now if the item sits long enough open up the flood gates towards the end of the season.

Because those who really want them will have a chance at multiples

Would be a terrible idea if they did it like that on initial drops. If it's a hyped accessorie people will buy them all up with their bots, image how it would of gone down with face mask.

Now if the item sits long enough open up the flood gates towards the end of the season.

Because those who really want them will have a chance at multiples
Yeah that's the way they did it and I'm totally in favor. 

first time getting something in 2 days.
love it.
wearing a box logo without being obnoxious about it lol

exactly why i copped the black

the hoody could age well also. as the black kind of fades over time, the black box logo becomes more prominent

Last edited:
I'm still a little hesitant with the quantity limit set @ 8 for the reasons danvsman danvsman pointed out. but on the flip side I understand that any of the major dudes that matter that are making their sole income flipping sup usually aren't relying on online to stock up. I don't mind how they did it for the espresso cup. now if we're talking about a nalgene or the mask, then maybe I have a problem.

My friend was able to get a grey bogo and it came in on Friday (lucky him)

I got a red bogo but it comes in on Monday.. Will post pics once I get it..

My friend was able to get a grey bogo and it came in on Friday (lucky him)

I got a red bogo but it comes in on Monday.. Will post pics once I get it..

Crazy but when I picked up my first box logo it was the grey. Same season they released that half zip champ jacket collab that fit terribly

I was at work on the mobile app lost signal and still managed to cop. The sweaters sat for a good 2 minutes in grey.

first time getting something in 2 days.
love it.
wearing a box logo without being obnoxious about it lol
this picture actually makes me want the navy.

is the navy super dark or more lighter like this pic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom