Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're still shipping stuff out though. The order I placed at like 11pm went through and should be at my house on Wednesday, but the beanie and espresso cup has only had the label created, even though that was an 11:04 am order.

Relax.

Those Timberlands, they're not for me. I hope those of you that want them get to feast, but for me the field boot just reminds me of my high school choices in fashion. Thankfully this means I can get the hell out of town for Christmas and not have to worry about a package dying on my porch

Need advice on a trade:
I give him---- Black Box Logo hoodie (f/w 2014)
He gives me --- $220 + Grey box logo tee 20th anniversary

yay or nay?

youre winning. id take a grey bogo tee over a black box logo hoody anyday

i just hate all black anything but thats just me.

Quickest I've ever received anything from supreme..... Got the black box logo in today. I'll be honest.... I was going to flip it but it's clean and heavy so I'll just keep it for myself . Need an every day hoodie anyway

Last edited:
Timbs this week.................. and you can keep them.
Black - Creepy Street Salter from Home Alone
Green - Oregon Ducks X Supreme X Timbs
Yellow - Must be the Honey Lebr- I mean Timbs
Blue - Smurf X Supreme X Timbs

This has been your weekly breakdown brought to you by Big Y World Class Markets.

not really

Got my black box logo hoodie in, fire as expected. I dont use them, but they couldnt throw 1 or 2 stickers in? Damn

And it fits a bit young, like most other supreme hoodies. The large is perfect on me, although i'm a medium in tshirts.

Last edited:
Got my black box logo hoodie in, fire as expected. I dont use them, but they couldnt throw 1 or 2 stickers in? Damn
This always irks me. If you spend over $100, they should throw in a specialty sticker. We need as many reasons to justify these purchases as possible haha

Sell it on ebay and buy as many stickers as you want

Walking around in a plain *** fit knowing you got the fire on a shelf at home >>>>>>>

Sell it on ebay and buy as many stickers as you want

Walking around in a plain *** fit knowing you got the fire on a shelf at home >>>>>>>
that's silly. That's like saying museums should lock up their masterpieces and only display basic stuff.

I've got a grey box logo coming in does anyone know if the fit is the same as the 3m pullover from earlier this season?

XL, always XL. Unless I finally follow through on new years resolutions and slim down to get back into feeling comfortable in L again, and even then I never grew out of baggy clothes wear (suits being the exception)

Im the opposite end. I lost 40 plus pounds since the beginning of summer and alot of my clothes dont fit anymore. My size L Supreme shirts still fit, but they fit loose. As well as the rest of my streetwear tees. Im a true size Medium now

I copped my Flag hoody in a L so hopefully it will fit perfectly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom