Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
The box label says nike flynit lunar 1 + supreme.
interesting... with a $160 MSRP. Makes no sense. Maybe they told Nike they'd sell them for $160.

Msrp for flyknit lunar 1s is 160. The "S" in msrp stands for SUGGESTED. A retailer doesn't have to sell any product at retail that the manufacturer suggests.

With that being said... I remember the supreme blazers having a $28 hike from the MSRP as well .

Joint looks nothing like a leafs jersey

Noticed a lot of HB dudes starting to post here...

That aimed at me? Just cuz I don't post here means I'm new here lol I use to post a lot here till the whole forum got rebooted. Just never thought of coming back. And to clear the whole jersey bs I will rephrase that **** and say it's the closest colorway to leafs the team that I watch play. Obviously know its origin. Mr. I am elite *** ninja.

Last edited:
That aimed at me? Just cuz I don't post here means I'm new here lol I use to post a lot here till the whole forum got rebooted. Just never thought of coming back. And to clear the whole jersey bs I will rephrase that **** and say it's the closest colorway to leafs the team that I watch play. Obviously know its origin. Mr. I am elite *** ninja.
He's talking about me, calm down papi :lol:

God damn this culture is ******. Both sellers and buyers are to blame, the Flyknit prices on eBay are ridiculous. :smh:

Last edited:
Kicking myself for passing on the arch logo hoodie. Patiently waiting for a restock in medium.

I was just going off what I heard. Never places an order with Supreme before but people told me they take a while to ship

Market sets the price for these items, so people need to relax about the price on ebay.

Lets be real for a sec, if we all managed to obtain Flyknits yesterday we would all be asking 500 on ebay for it. These were not good looking shoes (any Racers >>> These)

I'm assuming the flynits came in an SB box due to Supreme being a skateboard company, who so happen to be collaborating with Nike. Just a guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom