Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
this thread would have received better replies in '02. NT general is a different place now, just find a way onto SS or ST for supreme info./conversations.

dude you cant even see what the ******g jacket looks like? all you see is a logo?
for you all you know it can have a giant **** on the front with the words "i like it on the face" across the back , and considering supreme loves trollin its customers, i dont doubt it :lol:

:rofl:

some of the pieces are okay but everytime i walk in the store i look at the cats in there, the Geekface fatboy ****** waitin online in denim capris and kermit shirts and realize that maybe this isnt the wave for me.

I should have been specific to say for biting PRL & as for BK I meant her art @knight. No @giving it up for women.

Last edited:
If you wear Supreme past the age of 18-20 (and I'm being generous with that 20) you look like a clown. Straight up.

If you wear Supreme past the age of 18-20 (and I'm being generous with that 20) you look like a clown. Straight up.
This statement is ridiculous. There is no rule from any brand that says you need to be within a certain age range to wear it or less you look foolish. You probably think Supreme is just graphic tees and some box logo hoodies. There's no doubt that Supreme has them but every Supreme season, there's also button ups and more grown up wear. Look at the Adam Kimmel collaborations. Do you really think the average 18-20 year old is going to wear those suits?

Eh, I like Supreme. People hate their rapport/brand loyalty more than they hate the actual product.

When worn sensibly their pieces are great.

This statement is ridiculous. There is no rule from any brand that says you need to be within a certain age range to wear it or less you look foolish. You probably think Supreme is just graphic tees and some box logo hoodies. There's no doubt that Supreme has them but every Supreme season, there's also button ups and more grown up wear. Look at the Adam Kimmel collaborations. Do you really think the average 18-20 year old is going to wear those suits?
and there is so much SUPREME gear that is subtle, with little to no branding. I wear 0 SUPREME, but a lot of that clothing is grown

Last edited:

OHHH REALLY?? :rolleyes :rolleyes

So all mighty Fashion guru, what else is hot and what else is not???

Last edited:
Eh, I like Supreme. People hate their rapport/brand loyalty more than they hate the actual product.
When worn sensibly their pieces are great.
Basically, some people hate on Supreme just cause its the cool thing to do.

But yeah, wear it normally and not like beast and it'll be just like any other shirt. They always put out nice footwear too.

lol people hate what they dont understand.

if you had the opportunity to blow up from a small market to worldwide recognition, you telling me you wouldnt?

save your integrity crap for me too.

If you don't think Supreme is poppin anymore, then I don't think you ever got it to begin with. Just keep it moving and have fun at your Brooklyn Nets games

If you don't think Supreme is poppin anymore, then I don't think you ever got it to begin with. Just keep it moving and have fun at your Brooklyn Nets games

I dont hate on Supreme, but I also dont own any, but what is it that people "dont get"?

http://www.newyorkhatco.com/see-the-line/4

thank me later

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom