Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capture.PNG

showed up late lol
I'll 1-up you 

smokin.gif

To be honest my autofill failed me I almost missed. But forgot I had to keep it 1059 swift and picked myself up. On copy and paste haha #oldschoolmoves #noautofill

Last edited:
Anyone else sitting with no confirmation yet? I got through for the foams and a jersey on two separate orders.

Def regret switching it up for this release and tryin the scripts and "euro/early" links...

Shoulda went with the gut and done what i've always done, F5 and Autofill, i've landed every other recent nike collab that way...

I'm man enough to admit i made a mistake... once i realized it, it was too late... SMH...

Good luck folks, hopefully the secondary market is flooded and i'm able to come up for a decent price in the coming weeks...

#TeamManual now....

Same here sir, saaaaaaaaaame here. :lol:

I should've ignored the "early link".

won't be surprised if some upset rich kid hands supreme a civil suit for releasing these on 10:58 instead of 11:00 

I LOVE MY #SUPNT FAM! #1059boys

10:59 family blood run thick.

Sorry to the regulars who couldn't cop, I truly feel for you guys.

I struck out on red SB Supreme dunks and Flyknits....so I know. But Inshallah y'all will have the chance of scooping at a decent price..

TEH

FIFTY 

NINE

GOT CONFIRMATION TOO.

EARLY LINKS DIDNT WORK FOR ME. WENT THE VIEW ALL ROUTE

CRINE
Quoted for emphasis. Mine and @iHust1e  favorite wrestler. WE FINNA EAT
If Ziggler wins the Battle Royale we popping bottles b. 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Which color did you cop?

I was about to do a separate order for the blk jers but I was so shook that the foam order when through.

Now we wait for that shipping

10:59 family blood run thick.

Sorry to the regulars who couldn't cop, I truly feel for you guys.

I struck out on red SB Supreme dunks and Flyknits....so I know. But Inshallah y'all will have the chance of scooping at a decent price..
11:00 for me, but I ain't complaining. So happy now that this is over bro. Time for things to be normal again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom