Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
#restock boyz #1231boyz

wtf nothing is showing up for me
mean.gif

me either
pretty much an FSR in both colors gone in less than a minute guys.

do yourselves a favor and go to the supremeclothing reddit and download the restock checker chrome extension (it's on the right sidebar) - and then follow the suggestions to set it up. takes a little tinkering but it works pretty good. you get a notification on your desktop screen when anything restocks, just click on it and it takes you to the product page.

i had another pair of foams in my cart and info filled out but i was too afraid of getting canceled so i didn't order.

Man.....I don't even want these shoes but just seeing how everyone uses trackers is insane to me. I have still yet to understand that whole thing which will pretty much make it where I'll never get shoes like this with this kind of release unless I learn it.

Man.....I don't even want these shoes but just seeing how everyone uses trackers is insane to me. I have still yet to understand that whole thing which will pretty much make it where I'll never get shoes like this with this kind of release unless I learn it.

Yeah.. The game as change. You have to start adapting fast now a days.

Buzzers went off as they should ... added to cart no issue, but in automated checkout wouldn't go through shipping page ... kept auto-refreshing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom