Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never been into foams and today I'm not gonna act like I am. Congrats to everyone who came out with a pair (to wear) and there's always good shoes coming for those who missed that wanted them (to wear). I took this release as a chance to grab any and everything else I wanted (which really wasn't too much) whilst the populous was distracted, it was perfect

Last edited:
Between my orders at 11:00 and 11:14 5670 orders went through,

between a mistake order at 10:58 and 11:00 6250 went through. 

Gives us an estimate on foams, not counting restocks. 

Last edited:
No shipment confirmation here also, just gotta be patient.

I checked out at 11 for 1 pair using the same card I always use with them.

Last edited:
Anyone who was part of 12:30 PM restock, get shipping confirmation yet?

Accidentally ordered 2 pairs of black foams through Chrome Script. Waiting to see if one gets cancelled. 

I hope you joking

they gonna cancel both bro

these sold?
roll.gif
They weren't listed yet

I hope you joking

they gonna cancel both bro
There was nothing I could do. The script kept auto-refreshing the on the Shipping/Payment and never made it to the confirmation page.

I thought I struck out, but had 2 emails in my inbox. Same size & separated by 4 order numbers.

Was on the road to an appointment when the foambs dropped earlier this morning unfortunately. While I'm not a huge fan of the model itself, would've still been a cool shoe to have.

Not going to read the last 45 pages of rubbish, but I hope my #1059 brethren flourished :smokin

Was on the road to an appointment when the foambs dropped earlier this morning unfortunately. While I'm not a huge fan of the model itself, would've still been a cool shoe to have.

Not going to read the last 45 pages of rubbish, but I hope my #1059 brethren flourished
smokin.gif
o we did…we did indeed

There was nothing I could do. The script kept auto-refreshing the on the Shipping/Payment and never made it to the confirmation page.

I thought I struck out, but had 2 emails in my inbox. Same size & separated by 4 order numbers.

This is why you shouldnt run scripts, bots, early links, auto refresh and all that other crap

as of today im 100% on nike collab releases from supreme all done manually

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom