Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruh-oh, price just went up...
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

i think i realized what i like best about the jerseys, they went for that true 90s authentic jersey cut for a change :smokin:smokin

Really excited for the next week's drop. This week had some lowkey fire (Quilted Crewnecks, Small Box logo tee)

same. had a small box tee in red and a quilted crewneck in grey in my cart, but wasted too much time on those foams... smh

i feel old man; 2014 marks not only 20 years of supreme, but 20 years since i graduated HS...
i thought i was pretty old you got me beat by a few years lol

also btw the 10% poly on the grey hoodies/t-shirts is just for the heather grey coloring (at least that's what i read on some other forum awhile back) - i don't think it changes the feel of it at all. (not sure if that is why you wanted a grey hoodie or not)

Really excited for the next week's drop. This week had some lowkey fire (Quilted Crewnecks, Small Box logo tee)
copped both of these as well in a separate order. i agree, they are subtle heat.

same. had a small box tee in red and a quilted crewneck in grey in my cart, but wasted too much time on those foams... smh
i got hella lucky today with two checkouts, foams in one, and both those two in the other in size small. based god was with me today for sure.

Man the quilted crew was my #1 this season. Missed out :smh:

Wasnt gonna spend 58 on a shirt either .. regretting it now :smh:

Question, I tried ordering something today and it said my cc info was wrong. Was this because the product sold out? I swear all my info was correct.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom