Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha they dropped that small box terry zip hoodie in may last year..

you never know lol

amount of dambs given by supreme.

hope it drops on the last week, when it's hot as hell and everyone loses interest in the hoody :smokin

Last edited:
Should I be worried that i did not get a shipping for my foams yet ? LOL i got it restock on saturday 

denim flannel baseball

nylon hooded

dk ****tttttttt

Finna keep y'all posted  

#SupNt

#10:59 boizz

Does anyone need a oop for tomorrow? The only piece i personally might get is the Nefertiti tee.

Sold a hebrew for retail + shipping (international first class) to a kid in Canada. He told me that he hasn't gotten the hat yet, but I checked tracking # and it says it was delivered on the 31st of March. Should I be worried?

Sold a hebrew for retail + shipping (international first class) to a kid in Canada. He told me that he hasn't gotten the hat yet, but I checked tracking # and it says it was delivered on the 31st of March. Should I be worried?
Did you get signature confirmation and\or insurance?

^ Lost a pair of TB 3s about 2 years ago shipping to canada :smh: didn't think at the time to do insurance but after that feeling I haven't shipped anything without some protection, whether it was $3 or $300 in value.

Did you get signature confirmation and\or insurance?
honestly don't even remember. I just tossed the oop, dude paid through invoice. I was weary of doing a deal internationally, think I'm going to stick to not doing those anymore after this. saw that international first class mail isn't covered in buyer protection smh. looks like I may possibly be out of 75.00 after trying to help someone out 
mean.gif

honestly don't even remember. I just tossed the oop, dude paid through invoice. I was weary of doing a deal internationally, think I'm going to stick to not doing those anymore after this. saw that international first class mail isn't covered in buyer protection smh. looks like I may possibly be out of 75.00 after trying to help someone out :smh:
Like the Leonidas said I would never ship without shipping confirm again after a similar situation. On the bright side it wasn't a pair of foams u hooked someone up on.

Like the Leonidas said I would never ship without shipping confirm again after a similar situation. On the bright side it wasn't a pair of foams u hooked someone up on.
Yeah man, I definitely won't ship internationally after this fiasco smh. Hope that everything goes well though. Dude didn't want to pay more for shipping and I wasn't gonna lose money on the hat. Oh well, I guess I learned my lesson. 

considering copping a championship jersey from a reseller. should I get the same size as I would in a normal tshirt or go a size down?

spent so much money these past 3 weeks. think I may pass on tomorrow's drop. kinda want nefertiti in grey tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom