Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I thought supremexfoams influx of posters was bad.....

Logo anything ruins this thread :frown:

Last edited:
Anyone who believes the VLONE collab obviously cant read (hence why its all over HB and KTT)

We gonna eat tomorrow NT. 
smokin.gif

Last edited:

I'm going for the Bogo and Driver tee on one checkout. Wish me luck. Shouldn't be too hard
i can't bring myself to risk it.

wasting $10>>>getting cartjacked

i spent $10 on two pitchers of lager at the g-man in 2001. 
happy.gif

although my size sells out the quickest. i've just resigned to the fact that i will be wasting a little money every drop to give myself a better chance.

We'll obviously know 100% in a few hours, but there's no possible early confirmed price for the tees?

i can't bring myself to risk it.

wasting $10>>>getting cartjacked

i spent $10 on two pitchers of lager at the g-man in 2001. 
happy.gif

although my size sells out the quickest. i've just resigned to the fact that i will be wasting a little money every drop to give myself a better chance.
I was just telling my dude @StillIn729, I ordered Wings Over earlier while waiting for the restock. Best fast food place in State College next to Are U Hungry
We'll obviously know 100% in a few hours, but there's no possible early confirmed price for the tees?
Most likely $32. I can see it being $38 because it was an "announced" release and it's for the 20th anniversary

Yeah, wondering if it'll be the standard price or higher because of the anniversary and the "announcement".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom