Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sold my grey box logog sz. M for $100. I aint eem mad 
pimp.gif

some of these supreme box logo China knock offs are :smh:

then again, what do you expect with such a simple design, high demand, and low supply?

sold my small navy bogo for 250 last night 
damn thats crazy. 
pimp.gif

I wanted to avoid ebay with all the fees so i just sold it on hypebeast.

also, ebay/paypal always holds my money until the package is delivered -______-

Should we define oop?

I'm all for letting something go without profit, but a few times recently I've gotten pm'd (not supnt folk) asking if I can do any better on an item. Dude - Retail + NY tax + shipping + shipping cost to you + PayPal. If I get it straight from the store I can cancel one of those shipping charges. Letting something go for the retail price listed on the website is going to put me in a hole. Sometimes I chalk it up to ignorance, but overall it reeks of entitlement or a buyer thinking in desperate to move product and trying to go in for the kill

Some folks are oblivious to business ethics. I think an oop should include all the fees you stated, plus a little on top for the troubles. Whether it be sitting on the PC camping or waiting on line physically, at the store. I am all for being generous but a line should be drawn at some point.

Wore my Nike basketball shorts today and some dude I walked past in the mall  whispered to his girl, "those pants look like pajamas."  
roll.gif

Some folks are oblivious to business ethics. I think an oop should include all the fees you stated, plus a little on top for the troubles. Whether it be sitting on the PC camping or waiting on line physically, at the store. I am all for being generous but a line should be drawn at some point.

Hoping Le Bain isn't Le Banned.
We'll see in about 30 hrs.

If it doesn't drop this week, would they still drop it this season? Or push to F/W?

The resell on those box logos are scary.

Never seen them that high before unless they were exclusives.

I have no validation/proof but a restock at this point....wouldnt count on it. (Sorry @Animal Thug  :frown: )

You live and you learn sup fam.

Ive given up on the lebain dropping word to that I Cant Feel My Face LP.

But if it does, im all over it. Been holding out on buying a box logo hoodie off the bay just for this. After next week, im just gonna grab a navy box joint. Maybe

Well see

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom