Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought that was the point?

You complain about the shorts price but you just bought a 90% plain Black and white jersey for $98 + shipping that most custom shops have available where you could create your own for 3 times less than that price.

but hey I'm a hater

First i got the USA you didn't even read through your hater vision rage, second The jersey isn't plain... stars on side and print on back all contrasting colors, third who the HELL wears basketball jersey with basketball pants unless your PLAYING basketball? Ill spend money all day on shirts but shorts are a different story. And yes you are the hater stop worrying about other people little guy.

Passed on everything this week... never liked the jersey. The plain front killed it, IMO. The sewn on numbers/ stars are a plus, tho.
I get my Baja shirt in today. Depending on how it fits, looks and feels, I may just grab the red one too, since theyre just sitting.

Last edited:
I was planning on getting the jersey and tie die hat, but passed on everything. I know you have to pay a premium for supreme items but sometimes its just crazy. 98 for a Jersey plain jersey :smh: , 88 for the shorts :smh: . O well, to each their own.

First i got the USA you didn't even read through your hater vision rage, second The jersey isn't plain... stars on side and print on back all contrasting colors, third who the HELL wears basketball jersey with basketball pants unless your PLAYING basketball? Ill spend money all day on shirts but shorts are a different story. And yes you are the hater stop worrying about other people little guy.
Stars sold you on the jersey?

its your money bruh, I was just hating. Certain drops don't warrant their prices. Its borderline insulting some times. Make a fool want to make his own brand

Whether it justifies it or not... all of the stars, lettering, and numbering on the bball jersey are stitched.  The football jerseys were all screenprinted.

Whether it justifies it or not... all of the stars, lettering, and numbering on the bball jersey are stitched.  The football jerseys were all screenprinted.
I guess bruh. The jersey is not the issue. It was pretty much the last supreme item of the year I wanted, but I knew the price would be out of hand but not that out of hand.

I can't believe people are still complaining/shocked at Supreme's pricing in 2013. This is nothing new. And give or take about $10, the items are priced the same season to season. Tees, shorts, pants, jerseys, cut n sew and hoodies are all pretty much priced the same each season. Expect a markup if it's something they havent done before or if they've added something to it ie. some type of material not usually on a piece like that. Not saying that the prices are justified at all, but what is these days?

I can't believe people are still complaining/shocked at Supreme's pricing in 2013. This is nothing new. And give or take about $10, the items are priced the same season to season. Tees, shorts, pants, jerseys, cut n sew and hoodies are all pretty much priced the same each season. Expect a markup if it's something they havent done before or if they've added something to it ie. some type of material not usually on a piece like that. Not saying that the prices are justified at all, but what is these days?
A lot bruh. IDK, just had to rant.

Last edited:
And ya'll still continue to buy this stuff
laugh.gif
And ya'll still continue to come in this thread and make stupid posts.

And ya'll still continue to buy this stuff :lol:

Same could be said for ANYTHING that the majority of us purchase. $150+ sneakers, $30+ hats, $40+ tshirts. And thats just apparel. What about cars, food, electronics, etc. So don't be so quick to laugh at some1 for buying "overpriced" Supreme stuff cuz you can easily be laughed at by the next man for some of your "overpriced" purchases.

Truth is you wouldn't be in here if you weren't interested in it. 

And you wouldn't be hating if you bought it.

Therefore, broke bois.

Already regret passing on the tie dye camp.

Just said this smh. Wanted the navy one all season and passed today when I saw this pic

Now i'm thinking I shoulda copped anyway and just crossed my fingers for a good print. O well, hopefully they restock.

Jaliskoe remember the days Supreme would make XXL in their core items, they never did in their cut and sew, but in tees, hoodys and crewnecks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom