Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
this seems like a good idea....wouldn't do it on a white jersey though

Last edited:
^^^^

I don't blame you. Who's dropping 80 + on a tee shirt "top" with a cartoon on

I find it easier to justify spending that on the pink panther top than on the pocket tee from last week. At least the Panther tee is striped and a portion of the price is for the licensing.

I'm sitting here trying to decide which color I'd rather get right now. But I'm liking that there's not much love for the shirt.

I love pink panther played it at my recital lol but it's jus price an I'm afraid flops an le Bain drop nex week an that'd b ov 200 but iv been waiting for that blue angler hat love it

I find it easier to justify spending that on the pink panther top than on the pocket tee from last week. At least the Panther tee is striped and a portion of the price is for the licensing.

I'm sitting here trying to decide which color I'd rather get right now. But I'm liking that there's not much love for the shirt.
I'm just baffled at how Supreme can justify charging that much for any top tbh. I can understand if you had some kind of memories of Pink Panther or whatever, but for me personally, I don't particularly like it, or have any feelings towards Pink Panther as a whole.

I'd go for the black one if I was to get it though, the red doesn't do the print any justice

I loved the movies as a kid growing up, and the cartoon brings back fond memories of that time frame when I'd get home from school and decompress before my parents got home from work and the news would go on 5pm local, 530 national, 6pm PBS Newshour.

I was well informed as a kid.

I know it's excessive, but while I'll splurge on a top here and there, the rest of my wardrobe evens out the money spent.

I loved the movies as a kid growing up, and the cartoon brings back fond memories of that time frame when I'd get home from school and decompress before my parents got home from work and the news would go on 5pm local, 530 national, 6pm PBS Newshour.

I was well informed as a kid.

I know it's excessive, but while I'll splurge on a top here and there, the rest of my wardrobe evens out the money spent.
That's what I meant, no real attachment to it myself so I don't feel anything for it.

Completely agree with you on that. Usually all about the bargain pick ups, but a tee or two doesn't go a miss every now and again

Copped the Supreme Crusher in black.

Was about to cop the Wellington's until I saw the price, had to pump the brakes :lol:

I have the tortoise pair that released two years ago (minus the clip ons).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom