Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today's mail. Really happy with this camp, fits really nice and isn't too deep. I always prefer camps to be a bit more on the shallow side. I also dig the camel placement, looks like the Supreme logo has camel legs.
oh and I paid like 10 bucks over retail so that was good.

Today's mail. Really happy with this camp, fits really nice and isn't too deep. I always prefer camps to be a bit more on the shallow side. I also dig the camel placement, looks like the Supreme logo has camel legs.
oh and I paid like 10 bucks over retail so that was good.

Lol at the supreme logo with camel legs. It is cool when all over prints work out like that.

I was looking at sold ebay listings, some people actually LOST money reselling the jesus jersey. Must suck :lol:

Last edited:
I was looking at sold ebay listings, some people actually LOST money reselling the jesus jersey. Must suck
laugh.gif
they thought they had a come up, like 80% of the people selling on ebay, been watching a crewneck was at 200 and each week dropped 10$ now is 150, just patiently waiting for retail
smokin.gif

wore one of my black Hanes today, first time in a good while that I wore just an undershirt with no print out.

Finally was able to get XL in the Hanes tee! I've been waiting to see if they were ever going to restock the other sizes.

SS usually only opens registration once (/possibly more than one time) a year, for example it was open for like 45 min on christmas day last year. A lot of older members do occasionally sell their accounts too. A few NTers who are on SS may be more reliable for info though

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom