Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is not that he used bots, claimed to hook his boys up.

The problem is that he's not a regular poster, none of the regular posters in this thread are his boys, so you're gonna look like a douche just showing up and bragging on release day when everyone else misses out.

Dude essentially crashed a raging party where no one knew him, the keg was just tapped, and he's got a bunch of beer, doesn't share, and then dips. Obviously no one is gonna like that dude come on
laugh.gif
perfect analogy. came to the dorm to pregame and is pouring the biggest drinks yet didn't contribute to the stash.

The problem is that he's not a regular poster, none of the regular posters in this thread are his boys, so you're gonna look like a douche just showing up and bragging on release day when everyone else misses out.

Dude essentially crashed a raging party where no one knew him, the keg was just tapped, and he's got a bunch of beer, doesn't share, and then dips. Obviously no one is gonna like that dude come on :lol:

It's like why even show up to our party? Go have your own you greedy bastard.

repped :lol:

Dude essentially crashed a raging party where no one knew him, the keg was just tapped, and he's got a bunch of beer, doesn't share, and then dips. Obviously no one is gonna like that dude come on :lol:

His antics won't distrupt this thread anymore...he's been banned.

Good! I mean I know most if not everyone that post regularly resells but they don't come on here getting their brag on.

Good job animal

Dude essentially crashed a raging party where no one knew him, the keg was just tapped, and he's got a bunch of beer, doesn't share, and then dips. Obviously no one is gonna like that dude come on
laugh.gif

i said forget it and copped a Pyrex Religion tee for cheap. I also copped a Superfun Trap Music tee. Both of which ill get alot more use out of.

The thing you younger guys need to understand is that NT was not always this cut throat and there were and are still plenty of members in the community that look out for eachother. We help each other out, have met in real life, etc... and if you help other NTers out there's a pretty good chance it will come back to you in some way.

So you can choose yourself, to resell something you don't want, take away from people who do want it, and use that money to get what you want. All on your own, like Evil Side does. That's cool, your decision. But you're really just exploiting the community for your own gain.

But if you oop, or help people out on something for retail or close, and I see a lot in this thread which is nice. You can usually end up paying retail or close to retail for the stuff you want.

When you have a real job reselling is just a pain and seems like too much effort for little gain. But helping other NTers out will never get old and I hope it continues to happen and becomes more infectious in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom