Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn I think i want that marbled tee now with the gold hints on it. 

What was retail on that?
Are you talking about this one?

the box logo hoodie gets released every year during the A/W season.
I just wasn't sure if it did the very first year, I remember now reading some article about some guys first experience walking into supreme right when it opened and his first impressions of the thicker, high quality, built to skate-in clothing and the hooded sweatshirt being one of the items he described.

Last edited:
the box logo hoodie gets released every year during the A/W season.
I just wasn't sure if it did the very first year, I remember now reading some article about some guys first experience walking into supreme right when it opened and his first impressions of the thicker, high quality, built to skate-in clothing and the hooded sweatshirt being one of the items he described.

they need to increase the length a little though on the XL :smh:

Last edited:
After packing up for my trip I realized I got way too much Supreme gear going on and immediately swapped my supreme Nalgene with a plain one, and my supreme bucket with a fitted Hawaii snap lol

Last edited:
At first I thought the water shorts were waaaay over priced then I looked at stussy and they are about the same price if not more.

Now they are all gone dam it I need some flex worthy water shorts :frown:

Towels and tank for me. I've given up hope for sandals bots have taken over and I predict nike style sale outs from now on we had a nice run fellas (those who don't use bots)

Last edited:
If anyone can get the black toes at the outlet in 9.5, you can have my bogo tee.

Renaldo Balkman Renaldo Balkman Props for packing your yeezys and wearing them. Far too many people have those just sitting as investment pieces.

Also I think you mentioned being a teacher? Much respect for that, one of the toughest gigs that doesn't get the respect and admiration it deserves.

Renaldo Balkman Renaldo Balkman Props for packing your yeezys and wearing them. Far too many people have those just sitting as investment pieces.

Also I think you mentioned being a teacher? Much respect for that, one of the toughest gigs that doesn't get the respect and admiration it deserves.

thanks man!

as far as the Yeezys go... I will never sell them, so I try and get as much wears out of them as possible. You should see how many miles get trekked on my Yeezy 1 set!

as far as teaching goes... it is what it is... pay may not be as high as it should, but I get to coach competitive hoops at a Div 1 school, and most importantly get to spend time with my daughter every day after work, all weekend, and during all breaks 8)

you sir, have been repped :nthat:

Last edited:
Random, but out of all the hats I've purchased this season, the black leather Meance II Society 5 panel has definitely gotten the most compliments and recognition.

The leather is smooth and overall, it's just a real clean hat.

Last edited:
Now that i took a few days off from the thread, im way over the Le Bain release. That $100 Mitchell and Ness sale made me forget real fast :smokin :smokin

Probably will cop a box logo hoody in the fall and add cash on top to trade for Le Bain. Or will just cough up the $250-$300.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom