Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad I passed too. Planning on going to Hawaii so I need the funds. Don't care about showing off Supreme out there.

I deff should I actually get a towel. I spend half my time at the beach during the summer...or I'm gonna head to wal-mart and cop one lol.

tank top price is stupid, i might as well just get the foams jersey if I'm going to spend that much.
laugh.gif

MAYBE SOME PEOPLE CAN AFFORD 80 TANK TOPS.

SHOOT I WANTED TO PAY FOR AN OVERPRICED HOODIE WITH A PAINTING ON IT.

Haha I can't believe I just dropped that much on a tank.

THIS.

Graphic is too ill.

I'll justify it by getting my tix to a Pre-WC friendly on Saturday for da cheap through my hittas.

Money saved on one end, equals extra money spent on another, lol.

Time to try and slim up to look decent in this joint lol.

Last edited:
I needed that tank, I don't care what ya'll say LOL ... Meetings always kill me!

If I make a run to the shop during lunch, do you guys think that they will still be available?

Last edited:

NOT EVERYONE IS BY A BEACH.

BUT I GUESS SOME OF THESE LOSERS HANG THEIR TOWELS UP LIKE SKATEBOARDS. "ART"
I wanted the towel but since it won't dry me I say eff thot. Glad I bought the most expensive tank I've ever purchased though. Wanted it for a minute.

yo THICKE, just ordered the bullet keychain, you can go ahead & send it to the 2nd place winner bro :D

yo THICKE, just ordered the bullet keychain, you can go ahead & send it to the 2nd place winner bro
happy.gif
I ALREADY SENT YOUR OUT LAST WEEK BRO.

DAMB MAN NOW I GOTTA CHECK THE USPS

EDIT: ACTUALLY LIKE TWO WEEKS AGO WTH

Last edited:
the f1 tank is nice but i passed since i never wear tanks anyway... but why yall saying the towel wont dry yall? did you see it in person?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom