Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
wait, how about all the secret drops. Nothing for us i guess
They did drop those silly bell hats, those weren't on the initial preview were they? But as far any of the good ones, I hope they do. I really want that hooded striped shirt.

Last edited:
I'm not sure how many weeks are left, it seems like they have a few weeks worth of items left if you include CDG and the potential Disney thing. Guess we'll just have to keep our toes crossed
Idk about Disney anymore but we can hope, also do y'all know if the sandals are like only one pair or one pair of each color

lmao yall gotta check my instagram. these two dudes are going at each other bout the price of the jacket

INTERNATIONALCHESTDAY

def follow back nt fambs

Some were wondering and I saw this picture of the sandals and the sizes are numbers.

Given any collabs drop from now until the season ends, I'm definitely not copping anymore of what's left to drop...wanted the remington shorts but I know they'll be 118...too rich for my blood..

Last edited:
Given any collabs drop from now until the season ends, I'm definitely not copping anymore of what's left to drop...wanted the remington shorts but I know they'll be 118...too rich for my blood..
I want that car freshener hahaha
FINALLY got my shipping from the anti-hero drop... pocket tee, trucker, benz tee on the way

Still waiting on mine, but I ain't trippy. #1159 (yes I mean 1159).

Seriously, they should drop their price on shorts (will never happen) but it seems like a lot of the shorts sit and I know it's that price tag behind it. Or at the very least vary the prices depending on the materials they use. Pipe dreams.

Last edited:
i think the only things im looking forward to, that are left to release for this season is maybe that hooded shirt. thats about it for me.

anyone own a pair of the water trunks? i wear a large in the nike authentic college bball shorts should i stick with a large in supreme or up a size?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom