Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black Sandals size 12 & Hobo tool.

Might go downtown for red.

Anyone know how it looks downtown regarding dsm/supNY?

probably the fastest I've checked out ever. got my confirmation at 11:01

told myself not to look around the other stuff dropping and don't mind the extra shipping if I wanted something else.

Was able to get my black 10 but missed on my friends size 8 red. Anyone know if cc decline error can be on supremes end? Called my cc company prior to and after and they said everything is good to go. Everything entered was different. cc, billing, shipping, computer.

Still can't believe it was easy I mean errors actually benefited me now time to bow out and save up for next season

Was able to get my black 10 but missed on my friends size 8 red. Anyone know if cc decline error can be on supremes end? Called my cc company prior to and after and they said everything is good to go. Everything entered was different. cc, billing, shipping, computer.
i think they might be screening ip addresses. i tried to get a second pair with all different info and got the 1 style error.

but from a different computer, thats a diff ip adress so shouldve been good to go

Supreme with the quick shipping...

smokin.gif

They're both tacky and if it's supreme, being red tacky is better than black tacky. With that being said I missed out on both sandals. Feels bad man. Congrats to all who copped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom