Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone know where i can get an un-American tee in size medium for a good price? 

if anyones looking to move one let me know, the bays got nothin but rape prices 

Did anyone whos order got messed up get a reply? I emailed them a couple days ago and still havent heard back

Received my Wood camo athletic hoody, HH photo tee and my buddys CDG Hoody in black today. The athletic hooded fits a lot better then the same size Kings LS I have for some reason. The Photo tee is ok.. but the screen print seems worse than any of my other supreme tees. Like the athletic top tons more than the CDG hoody i ordered for my friend. If they would have used last seasons CDG print on the back of this Hoody I would never take the thing off! Such a shame!

do the zip hoodies fit the same as the pullovers, or do they run larger/smaller?  thanks!

I think they run more true to size than the pullovers.
I wear both my spring small box and my winter small box.
Spring is a LG. and kinda big
Winter is a Md. And fits perfect.
Thus being said only Md for zips for me ( I go back and forth on the pullovers I have both sizes depends on my mood. )
BTW 5'11 155lb.

I need them to hurry up and drop. supreme sandals + Nike elite socks gon killem this summer word to Tokyo! をり言うなればを ::smokin

What season did supreme release the 5 panel box logo leather version? Trying to find one for a fair price but everyone on ebay wants 170-200 including shipping to Canada

yupp

actually, really like my jewel cap in pink, better when you see it in person imo

The items I want left are pretty much the Le Bain hoodie, and the Pink Panther denim shirt.

That's pretty much it for this season...maybe a few collab items and that's it for me.

Le Bain and Champion are the last hoodies left so they'll probably drop this week or next. Dudes will go crazy if they drop Le Bain and MA-1 the same week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom