Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
That hebrew fitted means Elohim when translated, if I'm not mistaken...but that's exactly why I had to get rid of mine. I don't feel right wearing something that I have no true knowledge about, doesn't seem right. But they definitely botched the translation on both the hebrew and the Arabic tees/hats. I can read a little bit of Arabic, but that deff doesn't translate over to "Supreme" but then again there a few different variations of the word across many facets of the Arabic language.
Yeah I seen a grip of people saying different translations for the Hebrew fitted. Haven't worn mine yet, need to get it stretched at a New Era store.

indifferent.gif
Lmao I was tripping, my fault.

Yeah I seen a grip of people saying different translations for the Hebrew fitted. Haven't worn mine yet, need to get it stretched at a New Era store.

Mine fit well, but I wasn't too hot on the color and the side panels had this weird kinda bend to them. I'm OCD when it comes to clothing, especially hats so that deff factored into me letting go of it. I'll probably end up scooping one in navy, AGAIN lol. Just didn't feel comfortable wearing something that I know very little about/don't necessarily put on for.

Thread has been too crazy for me to keep up with lately, but any OG NT supreme fam need a hookup on the black nike shorts in a small? I'll recognize your username.

With all the hype lately I might need some help from one of you guys that has this ish locked down soon anyways :lol:

Is it just me who thinks the colourways of the tees this season are snide.

this colourway was the best. Like who's really wearing brown and light blue tees?!

Good looks on the UPS My Choice but when I enter the code and hit apply I get this message "Promotion Code is no longer available (1054)." Am I too late?

When I track my order from a week ago on UPS it just says "A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status will be updated." I have no idea what's going on. Feel like I should have my item or at least some real tracking info by now.

When I track my order from a week ago on UPS it just says "A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status will be updated." I have no idea what's going on. Feel like I should have my item or at least some real tracking info by now.
Sometimes they don't actually ship the item for a week after they create the label.  

For example, my DK work jacket from initial launch had a label the friday after the drop; I just received it yesterday.

TNF jacket from launch is out for delivery today.  Go figure.

Seems like the shipping in the UK is a lot better than the US. Last season everything I ordered was shipped straight away and I recieved next day. This season it's been a bit hit and miss, though

S/o one more time to niketalkerbob I just re routed my package with no issue. My ups guy stays coming after 9pm delivering my packages. So now I can just scoop up before school

You guys can have whatever stickers I get once my Nylon Hooded Pullover comes in...if it ever does. How have they not shipped it after a week. Such BS :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom