Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

you gotta edit yours too

Last edited:
Sounds too good to be true... better check on its authenticity bro, that print has been faked to NO END...

Do ya'll know about this site? Projectblitz.com

So many sick pieces. Trying to figure out if everything on there is ds. Theres a bunch of box logo tees on there in the price range of the 20th anni tees I'd rather spend that money on.

Website is run by the Supreme SUPREME Reseller himself, CroatianStyle...

Most of his stuff is DS and should say so if it ISN'T.

lmao abrecrombie? what are you 12 years old?:rofl:[/quote

I'm 29 for your sake. Since when a 29 year old man that's in shape can't wear Abercrombie? You a clown dude. I'm guessing you're our fashion king? Grow up kid and wear what you like and not what other want you to wear. Last I remember, I dress to impress ladies not 12 years old clowns.

Last edited:

I'm 29 for your sake. Since when a 29 year old man that's in shape can't wear Abercrombie? You a clown dude. I'm guessing you're our fashion king? Grow up kid and wear what you like and not what other want you to wear. Last I remember, I dress to impress ladies not 12 years old clowns.
1. You don't know how to quote right 2. Abercrombie is for frat boys and middle schoolers 3. I'm 25 4. If I were to wear what others wanted me to, I'd wear Abercrombie. Almost every point you tried to make was invalid.

1. You don't know how to quote right 2. Abercrombie is for frat boys and middle schoolers 3. I'm 25 4. If I were to wear what others wanted me to, I'd wear Abercrombie. Almost every point you tried to make was invalid.

Judging my quoting and you did exactly the same lol. Son just grow up. Show me a sign that say Supreme is a all men clothing? You sound just like a supreme hypebeast. Rock what you like son. Supreme clothing is not going to make you look any better than the guy with a plain shirt. Stop hypebeasting. It's what you can do with your future that will set you apart.

i tend to agree about abercrombie

but:

a) who cares what other people like

b) your quote was kinda jacked up too 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Bogo tee and deck received today.... every order I've received so far in 2014... JH be shooting me just the supreme logo stickers. Hook a brother up with some variety tho!

i tend to agree about abercrombie

but:

a) who cares what other people like

b) your quote was kinda jacked up too :lol:  

Exactly, thank you. I know AF is a high school brand but so what? I love the way they fit and I'm rocking it. This just show that there's a lot of immature kids in here that think their supreme is the ish cause he woke up at 10am and it sold out on 2 mins. #supremehypebeast

Last edited:

Dunno if anyone else copped the paisly polo a few weeks ago but damn peice went under radar

Excuse the "bro-ness" in the pic, 10year reunion for travel hockey team and we won gold at a can/am tournament, very hammered lmao

Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom