glasses.gif

- 20th anniversary deck :smoking
- red lanyard
mean.gif
(really bad quality)
i'll take that off ya hands playa 
nthat.gif

supreme swag

if the people on line was like this guy for the foam release i would have paid retail for both pairs

:lol: nothings changed, from all the lineups I did for supreme and kicks in general back in the day, it was always predominantly chinese/Japanese usually from overseas

What's wrong with the lanyard?
"Really bad quality." Emphasis on the "REALLY BAD" part. It feels like it might break at any point. It's very scratchy, like the edges were all melted so as to avoid the threads coming apart. It probably can't hold the weight of a decent set of keys. 

Last edited:
^ this!

In the battle of the supreme bottle opener vs a beer bottle... I'm afraid the beer might win and snap that thing in half

Black croc camp. $50 local pickup. Shoutout to the dude for the deal. Shoutout to the Sup_NT marketplace on Twitter for retweeting the steal

I use the lanyard for work and had to use tape to hold together the locking part 
mean.gif
, before I did that it snapped of my net a couple of times without me noticing. I use the bottle opener as a keychain

Last edited:
My madness lanyard from like 2003 is still holding up.

Preme lanyard broke within a week I think.

Never again.

A Conversation with Supreme’s Brendon Babenzien

Supreme's design/creative team is really hard to get a hold of so I really enjoyed this interview. 

I know 4 of the main people on the team and I find it so interesting that their creative team consists of people who really what you wouldn't expect. A female who has her own company that looks nothing like supreme, and a few guys that look like they can be on the top list of menswear style blogs

Last edited:
Just so you guys know, they don't allocate restocks for the mobile and regular web version the same time.

For instance, I'm looking at my ipad and it says sold out - but my computer at work shows the size large is still in stock.
quoting an old post, but i was doing some research into this topic. supreme online and other stores dont allocate product for their mobile users? how could mobile users compete with a desktop user/fast connection/bot and still get their item. still, every week i hear of people having success via mobile on hyped releases.

i'm hearing a lot of lanyard complaints so i figured i'd share this. went to DSM on the hunt for a red lanyard since supny sold out and was hyped because they both red and black were in the display. i asked for the red and the sales lady said she couldn't sell, not even the one in the display. i was frustrated but no big deal so i kinda gave her a hard time playfully as i was buying other stuff. she said that supreme directly told them that they couldn't sell them.

i make it over to supny a little bit later while i was on some other business and even the black was gone. but the spot where the lanyard should've been was empty, but still had the price ($12) where the lanyard shouldve been. both the dsm and supny experiences got me paranoid like "what is the deal with the f*&*(ng lanyard?" maybe it's defective (PURE SPECULATION)

i'm hearing a lot of lanyard complaints so i figured i'd share this. went to DSM on the hunt for a red lanyard since supny sold out and was hyped because they both red and black were in the display. i asked for the red and the sales lady said she couldn't sell, not even the one in the display. i was frustrated but no big deal so i kinda gave her a hard time playfully as i was buying other stuff. she said that supreme directly told them that they couldn't sell them.

i make it over to supny a little bit later while i was on some other business and even the black was gone. but the spot where the lanyard should've been was empty, but still had the price ($12) where the lanyard shouldve been. both the dsm and supny experiences got me paranoid like "what is the deal with the f*&*(ng lanyard?" maybe it's defective (PURE SPECULATION)

From my experience or what happened to my homie they won't sale you what's on display in the case for some off reason when the dog bowl release my homie went down to supla and asked if he could purchase the bowl on display and they told him no.

quoting an old post, but i was doing some research into this topic. supreme online and other stores dont allocate product for their mobile users? how could mobile users compete with a desktop user/fast connection/bot and still get their item. still, every week i hear of people having success via mobile on hyped releases.
He was only talking about restocks. For whatever reason when they release restocks the mobile page lags behind the desktop page by 5-10 mins.

The Thursday releases are another story. Generally, they're posted at the same time (10:59 being an exception). I haven't struck out this season using only a mobile and a shotty data connection (exception being week one, underestimated how quick that Niners joint would go. Grabbed black instead.)

Last edited:
I've bought display items before at SupNY. I guess it is discretionary like most other business they participate in.

From my experience or what happened to my homie they won't sale you what's on display in the case for some off reason when the dog bowl release my homie went down to supla and asked if he could purchase the bowl on display and they told him no.
just seems odd that they have stock but won't sell. especially an accessory, which typically sticks around for awhile just based on the large production amount
I've bought display items before at SupNY. I guess it is discretionary like most other business they participate in.
employees have let me pull right off the rack if theyre out of stock  as well. that's why the lanyard thing kinda had me suspicious. not heard the quality complaints, maybe there's a correlation 

Should've listened to other people here before the restock the other week because you guys are right, lanyard is **** quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom