Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all worried about losing glasses need to get on that croakies tip

photo.JPG

Croakies are a must when near water... Need to find some of those supreme ones though. What season did they drop?

They came with all the frogskins in 07. Sadly, I only have the croakies 
frown.gif

small_goldkit.jpg
small_gold_chrome.jpg

45_3_thumb.jpg
45_2_thumb.jpg

Last edited:

No backstory required. I love that thread but it has gotten ridiculous.
yeah man, that thread went from being an elitist disaster with tiffs back to being extremely helpful and then suddenly an outpour of the most wildest sh*t has gone on lol. "can you help me find a pink box sb, with og all, in a size 13, for under retail"

still a lot of helpful people in there though.

yeah man, that thread went from being an elitist disaster with tiffs back to being extremely helpful and then suddenly an outpour of the most wildest sh*t has gone on lol. "can you help me find a pink box sb, with og all, in a size 13, for under retail"

still a lot of helpful people in there though.
Yeah but it's funny because it got real bad in here, too, for a time. I stay in both but it's funny watching people come in screaming things like:
"My card hasn't been charged, should I be worried?!?!?!"
"My card was charged $.50 extra, should I be worried?!!!?!?!"
"I didn't get a confirmation email yet, I ordered 5 minutes ago, should I be worried?!?!?!?!"
"WHAT'S THE WAREHOUSE NUMBER?!?!? I'M FREAKIN OUT!!!"
"How do I return something??!?!?!?!"
"Why does my card keep getting rejected?!?!?!"
"I hate resellers....

......Wanna buy my bogo tee Sz M for $400 shipped?"

Need a pair of glasses but prescription lens is a priority

I'm blind af
Get them swapped by a glasses person or your doctor or something. (I don't need glasses so I don't know much about that stuff, but I heard other people saying it's easy enough to get lenses swapped in).

I have Lacoste reading glasses. think I'm going oakley or ray-ban when I cop new sunglasses later this month. Hopefully get a deal of sort when copping both. My tortoise wayfarers need to be retired

I have Lacoste reading glasses. think I'm going oakley or ray-ban when I cop new sunglasses later this month. Hopefully get a deal of sort when copping both. My tortoise wayfarers need to be retired
Can't go wrong with either. I originally wanted the original wayfarers but I looked dumb as hell in them. They had these, which is a more modern wayfarer in terms of reading glasses. 

Insurance covered the entire thing too since I hadn't bought glasses in years 
pimp.gif

Can't go wrong with either. I originally wanted the original wayfarers but I looked dumb as hell in them. They had these, which is a more modern wayfarer in terms of reading glasses. 

Insurance covered the entire thing too since I hadn't bought glasses in years :pimp:

What model is that?

TheSkateboardMag - May 2014

(Skatepark of Tampa almost always includes a free issue with any shoe purchase)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom