Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna take it to the shoe repair instead of just gluing it myself lol but what a ripoff
eek.gif
 at the jig

Idk if it's just me, but I can't fathom that people looked the person that scammed them in their eyes and didn't do anything, lmao maybe it's just a LA thing, but I know if a similar situation happened in CHI it wouldn't be the same, laugh of the week though because the only discipline he got was an arts and craft project done around him

Last edited:
passed on cooking + keeping today. 

those with the croc camps from this season, are the straps croc or leather + gold buckle? 

and did the side rubber box drop? 

Idk if it's just me, but I can't fathom that people looked the person that scammed them in their eyes and didn't do anything, lmao maybe it's just a LA thing, but I know if a similar situation happened in CHI it wouldn't be the same, laugh of the week though because the only discipline he got was an arts and craft project done around him
west coast is soft b

word to 'pac.

@thegoodfella212  so the sandals really fit that small, you said your a size 10 and the size 12 sandals fit you good? damn im a 9.5 10 in most kicks thought id be alright with the 10 but now idk
sick.gif

It didn't seem like real croc leather but it looked good regardless. I got the black which had a black leather strap.
Have the tan. Its a gold croc leather strap and gold buckle. The leather looks nice (on the linen) but doubt it real

Are sandals still in NY store? I copped a red pair online in case they were all gone but I'll be in Soho this afternoon and may get another pair in black.

At first I couldn't tell what was wrong with his sandals, thinking I was just looking at a Velcro strap. Then I remembered that these didn't come with a Velcro strap.

Was thinking the same exact thing, dude scammed them out of money, they see said dude, and all they did was paint him? Na not on this side

Last edited:
I would do anything for a pair of Blazers at a good price.

Which reminds me, what's the going rate for the red dunks? I need a pair badly as well smh

Still haven't recieved shipping confirmation on sandals

I've never waited this long.

Anyone else not get a shipping confirmation?

I would do anything for a pair of Blazers at a good price.

Which reminds me, what's the going rate for the red dunks? I need a pair badly as well smh

If you're talking about the red low. I copped a ds pair for $450 not too long ago.

Are sandals still in NY store? I copped a red pair online in case they were all gone but I'll be in Soho this afternoon and may get another pair in black.
They don't anymore they sold out same day.. in the line every Thursday morning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom