Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that the rubber logo on the side camp? Just got it and didn't know it was nylon. Thought it was canvas

They gave me a pink panther supreme logo sticker
yeah I thought the same bro. I'm pissed these guys never pick up their phone. And the return slip on email doesn't work. I only got this hat to match my air force 1 supreme canvas. So lame. I got a different sticker it's a supreme sport one

Last edited:
Man at this point I have no hope even if they do

When pics first surfaced I was geeked now in here just waiting for my L

copped this fitted today

Supnt, let's come together and help me find that Hennessey piece in a small. I've only seen it in black but dont care what color it's in if more colors were released

There's a light blue "vnds" up on SS starting offer at 400, buy it now $510 shipped

Got my sandals in today and I really like them. They are much more comfortable than you'd think. Usually wear size 11-11.5 and I bought a 12 and they fit perfectly.

Damn. NEED HELP ASAP: RED OR BLACK BOTTLE OPENER?

hope this helps you make a decision. i'd go with red since i usually wear dark colors (black / navy)...

...keep in mind, multiple people in here have commented on the poor quality of the lanyard.

Last edited:
hope this helps you make a decision

...keep in mind, multiple people in here have commented on the poor quality of the lanyard.
I was going to take the bottle opener off the lanyard and put it on my keychain. Don't really need or want the lanyard.

The lanyard is uncomfortable as hell when you're wearing it. It scratches the back of your neck 
sick.gif
MAIL TIME:
- navy box logo beanie
glasses.gif

- 20th anniversary deck :smoking
- red lanyard
mean.gif
(really bad quality)
^ this!

In the battle of the supreme bottle opener vs a beer bottle... I'm afraid the beer might win and snap that thing in half
mean.gif

Damn lanyard broke already...i dont even know how.
My madness lanyard from like 2003 is still holding up.

Preme lanyard broke within a week I think.

Never again.

Last edited:
Aight so I'm getting real ticked off now. I tried doing the return for on the email confirmation they sent but it says no return for this item etc. Etc. I tried calling all day on the online order number and I tried calling the stores. No one picked up. I even tried calling New York supreme. These guys by far have the worst customer service. All that money and can't get **** together. Anyone had this problem? Any advice? Thanks

Aight so I'm getting real ticked off now. I tried doing the return for on the email confirmation they sent but it says no return for this item etc. Etc. I tried calling all day on the online order number and I tried calling the stores. No one picked up. I even tried calling New York supreme. These guys by far have the worst customer service. All that money and can't get **** together. Anyone had this problem? Any advice? Thanks
Took me 27 calls to the webstore warehouse to reach a person. Try tomorrow is my best advice. Or just try reselling for retail + ship.

They could give a **** about their customer service lol. They don't care.

Took me 27 calls to the webstore warehouse to reach a person. Try tomorrow is my best advice. Or just try reselling for retail + ship.
I would but it's a defective hat
Look at the picture I posted a little earlier ago. Big as air bubble. And this hat still available on their site. Side patch...

Damn, didn't know the lanyard was so bad..
Lol..
Mines is sitting in my origin coffee(which my wife hates with a passion)mug. I just use the bottle opener for brews when the homies come over...
To my dude with the messed up hat. This might work but have you contacted your cc(credit card company) and filed a dispute with them saying you received a defective article of clothing. That might get some reaction out of the warehouse...
Just an idea...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom