Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Got my first day of class during the preme drop tomorrow

jimmy-mcnulty.gif
ahhhhhh attend late its the first day. 

does anyone know if the NY store still have the S caps in stock?? planning to stop by after work today...

RIP on the smalls in anything bogo related....actually anything with any sort of hype lol. Like every other size is managable in most items, but some times you won't even see small pop ups on certain items.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Got my first day of class during the preme drop tomorrow

jimmy-mcnulty.gif
Yeah I have a Thursday 11AM too (I start next week). Luckily it's editing so I'll be on a computer

Gonna have to get there early and get autofill set up hahaha

Last edited:
Trying to slim my list down so I won't blow my whole wad on the first drop so far

Arena
Krs 1 by any means
S hat
And that
Contrast stitch arc logo

Hope to go after accessories after the first few months hope nothing sales out and if it does hope it gets restocked

Does the overdyed crewneck drop tomorrow? Just had a chance to check out the lookbook and preview and it's the only thing I want this entire season.

I don't think we've gotten a list of week 2 drops yet. We'll probably all know by tonight though.

breezyhamilton breezyhamilton That blanket will break the bank for sure, but I can't imagine passing on it at any price. My only worry is what I'm going to do the first time my dogs run in wet and jump up on it.

I don't think we've gotten a list of week 2 drops yet. We'll probably all know by tonight though.

@BreezyHamilton That blanket will break the bank for sure, but I can't imagine passing on it at any price. My only worry is what I'm going to do the first time my dogs run in wet and jump up on it.
watch the end of old yeller and get back to me 
devil.gif

does anyone know if the NY store still have the S caps in stock?? planning to stop by after work today...
as of yesterday, no. but i'm sure they'll replenish

Does the overdyed crewneck drop tomorrow? Just had a chance to check out the lookbook and preview and it's the only thing I want this entire season.
I don't think it dropped last week so unless its part of tomorrows drop I'm not sure, but I think someone said they found the same exact thing at H&M for $30 haha

Good luck to everyone trying to cop tomorrow. I will be meeting with people at lunch for this program I'm in at school
frown.gif
. Was thinking of going to the Media Center to try and cop but I can't now
tired.gif

Just saw 10Deep's Fall collection....way more impressed with it tbh. Some great pieces. More affordable too.

May have to take some money out of the Supreme fund for some clothes from them

Last edited:

Just saw 10Deep's Fall collection....way more impressed with it tbh. Some great pieces. More affordable too.

May have to take some money out of the Supreme fund for some clothes from them
their collection is quite nice actually. 

Im eyeballing that hibiscus hoodie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom